Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • i feel kinda "meh" spent yesterday painting my bathroom exactly the same colour. it just needed freshening up. i just found it super boring seeing as it wasn't really anything new.

today i'm just feeling a bit... like a waste of a day. i've got loads of furniture and stuff i need to get rid of and it's still just kind of sat there. just dunno what to do...
  • Today I feel that David Cross should run for President-

U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Peeved...another mole hill has appeared on the lawn!! Going to have to go and get a sonic repeller in the hope that works, can't hurt the little thing/s, esp as I saw the top of a molehill erupting through the kitchen window yesterday!!
    which had me musing on a playlist for molehills...I came up with ( so far)-
    The Sound Of The Underground
    Can You Dig It?
    And ....
    Gone To Earth.
    Do join in folks!!
  • Surely, a Cribbo moment ensues. "There was I, digging this hole, hole in the ground, sort of big and sort of round it was"
    Can you dig it?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Had other thoughts-
    Going Underground
    Digging Your Scene...
    Felt Mountain ( out of a molehill!)...
  • Perfect ! Pour Vous KR & C
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-06-16 16:11:39
  • Ha ha! I'm drinking my tea 7.19 in bed giggling my head off and spilling it!!! Can I have a link UT so I can play this to my kids at school?!
    On an optimistic note...next week we have a builder coming to construct us a brick tortoise enclosure in the back garden, so hopefully that'll see the little bugger(s) off...which gives rise to more songs /artists!
    Velvet Underground!
    good Vibrations!
    Shit...I must get up. Work spoils all the fun.
    Thanks for that, I'll be groovin all day! :))
  • Try this. Select it, copy it, then you can play anywhere on YouTube

http://youtu.be/VAzQ7Pn0Bbc
  • AS A 48 YEAR OLD GAY MAN IT'S THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE #LOVEWINS

NOW IT'S TIME FOR BLACK AMERICA #BLACKLIVESMATTER 

• stevil said:

AS A 48 YEAR OLD GAY MAN IT'S THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE #LOVEWINS

NOW IT'S TIME FOR BLACK AMERICA #BLACKLIVESMATTER 

Can I just say +1? That seems a bit inadequate. Um.....

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by whisperit at 2015-06-27 05:53:58
  • Tired...lien a week of school trips in the baking sun....today I'll be tobogganing and Rock wall climbing! Or maybe just sloping off to the cafe if I can get away with it! Zzzzz
  • ^Ahhh, as I friend of mine once told me, the three best things about teaching are June, July, and August.  I guess it's just July and August now, though.  ;)

Well yep, I'm flipping pooped this eve, but my kids amazed me today.These are SEN kids with some behavioural and other difficulties, but they have been an absolute treat to be with this week. The lad at the top of this mega-scary tower has eyesight problems but he shimmied up this tower today like a gecko. i felt so proud of them all I nearly blubber at the bottom (wimp that I am!).
  • So, they had some kind of back-up support, right?  Like a bunjee (sp?) cord or something?
  • I hope all our American correspondents are feeling patriotic, living as they do, in the land of the free, and the home of the brave ! **==

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!