Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • i feel fat and unfit. and very tired. *grabs yorkie bar*
  • You and me both.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

You and me both.

((((CHUNKY HUGS))))
  • How is it that others in my weight class are so cute?

And sexy!
  • Feel a bit like this  :(  and a tiny bit  =(( with a sprinkling of  :-<
  • My other half played Christina Aguilera at full blast yesterday which made me feel quite queasy. So when she took the dogs out I went round the house smudging the air with sage sticks and dingling a crystal bell to clean the air. I feel ok again now. Just. :-&
  • Smudging (or just some free sprigs of white sage) work wonders for cockroaches as well.
  • My point exactly Iuventus !
  • Well, I'm happy that there will be a Global March against Monsanto on the 23rd. Not only has this chemical company done in the bees, butterfly populations are severely affected as well..not to mention livestock and human damage due to roundup/glyphosate ingestion. How the fuck the U.S. allowed this to happen is beyond me. I'm just praying all these genetically modified seeds become sterile eventually...recombinant DNA technology is never a good idea.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-05-20 21:08:48
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ponygurl said:

How the fuck the U.S. allowed this to happen is beyond me.

Really?   An obsession with money, the influence of big money, the Republican party, the government which is proving that any form of government can be completely corrupted without a strong cultural element for values, and there are probably a few other I'm not thinking of.  Murdoch is probably in there somewhere as the lowest form of life.  By the way, I mentioned Fox news not long ago as a horrendous example of corruption.  For those on the other side of the Atlantic, Fox is owned by Murdoch.
  • @HellsBells
    I hope you enjoyed that Helen and it made your day !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • full of fear.....my 6 month immunologist appt. is tuesday.  hope these meds are working......

• Ponygurl said:

How the fuck the U.S. allowed this to happen is beyond me.

Really?   An obsession with money, the influence of big money, the Republican party, the government which is proving that any form of government can be completely corrupted without a strong cultural element for values, and there are probably a few other I'm not thinking of.  Murdoch is probably in there somewhere as the lowest form of life.  By the way, I mentioned Fox news not long ago as a horrendous example of corruption.  For those on the other side of the Atlantic, Fox is owned by Murdoch.

It's all lies. The public needs enlightenment. Just an example, I remember long ago even thinking L'oreal was a French cosmetics chain. It is what they advertise to be. Come to find out it was a Nazi-based organization started by Eugene Schueller. I discovered their chemical-based products induce genetic modifications.. Namely, that of a heat shock protein which turns the skin white. Hair dye, sunscreens, and other chemical based "beauty products" he invented were a form of eugenics. I notified the company of my findings years ago and they said, "WE KNOW." Then I was threatened, yes...threatened. Most people are unaware of Biochemistry and Genetic research. They are kept in the dark, as these companies use the population as experiments. It is why we must enlighten. Monsanto is just another example of darkness that MUST be exposed. Nobody can fuck with Nature and get away with it, nobody.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-06-07 10:19:22
    U R I E L
  • stevil said:

full of fear.....my 6 month immunologist appt. is tuesday.  hope these meds are working......

Aw, hang in there Stevil. If you ever need support don't hesitate to PM me. I'm not sure if you've looked into alternative, natural medicine..but it's worth investigating. Xo
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-06-03 16:57:10
    U R I E L
  • Ponygurl said:

Nobody can fuck with Nature and get away with it, nobody...and that's a threat.

There's no better threat than Nature herself but it doesn't help when those that are promoting the destruction are too dimwitted to realise it.

But, that doesn't begin to explain the situation.  I often struggle between enlightening humanity and enlightening myself.  It's nice to think I have all the answers....but not.  But, I do have the answers for me and feel like I'm beginning to get some answers that are astoundingly insightful for anyone....the point is, though, that banging drums, threats, or anything of the sort just don't work.  I'm not even sure that laying the cards on the table works.  I've tried that,.....here for instance,......and not a clue.  Once people make up their minds, once the paradigms are set, it is like the end of the world for them to change those paradigms.  Sometimes, I think they'd rather die than face reality.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!