Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Happy Valentine's guys and gals- :x went to "Nude Nites" last night. Lots of performance art, body painting, photography, etc. Here are a few of my faves-

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This woman started off fully clothed-

Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-02-15 11:23:00
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ^ Hmmmm that's a helluva party. Nice pictures!
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2015-02-15 14:16:17
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ^^
    Couldnt have a party like that in the UK Im afraid. Health and Safety. She could fall of that piano and cause herself an embarrassing injury 
    :\">
  • Ha!
    Oh what a litigious society we've become lately.
    Soon we won't be left any fun whatsoever.

Post edited by A_is_A at 2015-02-18 20:07:40
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Yes, naked young ladies will be driven to cavort naked on pianos in private members only clubs...
    Oh !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I've been so busy at work its worn me out and have felt the effects of it today. My anxiety levels are through the roof and spent most of this evening feeling so on edge. Dont think Im going to be able to sleep tonight :(
  • Being a life long sufferer of sporadic fits of insomnia I can tell you that red wine, melatonin, and reading in bed helps to gently knock the wind out of your sails. Good luck
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Ha! That'd put me out for about five minutes. Then, I'd be refreshed and awake for the rest of the night. Maybe with a bout of heartburn.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2015-02-21 16:47:16
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • @Hells_Bells Yeah, I've been there. There was a time I was so stressed by work, it wrecked my relationship. It's not worth it Hells. Have you ever heard of life coaches? They help you explore your passions and guide you to a more fulfilling life. Idk, you just may need a change in direction..something for yourself, to make YOU happy.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ponygurl said:

@Hells_Bells Yeah, I've been there. There was a time I was so stressed by work, it wrecked my relationship. It's not worth it Hells. Have you ever heard of life coaches? They help you explore your passions and guide you to a more fulfilling life. Idk, you just may need a change in direction..something for yourself, to make YOU happy.

Ive been so much better today thanks. Retail therapy and cinema with a friend so much more my old self. Yesterday was just one of those end of the week shite feelings. The joys of depression, good days bad days.
    Have my friends hen party weekend to look forward to next week so always something to look forward to :)
  • Feel really nervous about going off to my friends hen weekend in a minute. I have no idea why I'm nervous as it's going to be great. Just think it's because there will be some people I don't know which makes me edgy??
  • You will be fine Hells. Remember, today's strangers are tomorrow's best friends !
    Unless, of course, they are Jihadi John ! Nah, you'll be fine.
  • Yeah, I sympathise. I always feel like that too. Took some nerve for me to approach that dodgy looking crowd when we went to Greenwich, esp that UT bloke looked v dodgy to me but I said hello. And now we can abuse each other on here like old mates ha! Have a great time.
  • ❤️❤️❤️ !!!
  • ^^
    Belated wishes to another new friend met at Greenwich. Kat, can you give Catherine a hug from us.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!