Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG... WATCH THIS.
  • 71 Comments sorted by
  • Tick-tock
  • No wonder you complain of being tired Kat
    How does a Chuckle brother make love? 'To you, to me, to you....'
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • @tatt "Obviously if lesbians were in charge, f**k all would get done as you'd be in bed all day "

Who said anything about bed?
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-02-14 16:26:50
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Everything you know, your common perception of things, is wrong. You are being manipulated, just as you were with Iraq and the weapons of mass destruction debacle, except, this time, both sides are at it.
    This is a fight for hearts and minds, and it is important we understand what is going on, so we can guard against being manipulated as we were last time.
    This sums it up fairly succinctly.
  • This weekends decision by the Belgium authorities to basically close Brussels was a weak and poorly judged decision by a Government that was frightened and plunged its biggest city into chaos and turned it into a No Go area much like Beirut was 30 years ago. During the worst times of the Blitz over London in WWII, Londeners refused to be cowed by the Nazis and went about their business in defiance of bombers that rained death and destruction down nearly every night. To do otherwise would have meant the Nazis had won. It is the perceived terror that makes terrorism work.
    We need an attitude like Andrew Neal showed on his broadcast earlier this week. Bravo Andrew and bravo BBC for letting him say it.
    Pass it on. It needs to be said.

• Whoa! Well said! He was getting a bit sweaty and hot under the collar there- I hope he popped the pills!
  • I'm gonna get on the Spiritual tip for a mo', since these extremist are playing the Religion Card. All that matters is your intention. God is simply Love-

Again, this is ALL the DRAMA of the MALE psyche...demonize, conquer and control. Not all Men, obviously..but the unevolved ones. This formula has worked for men throughout time on this planet. It is transparent though and has a major flaw. The concept of God, is merely Love. Every Act against Love then, is in direct violation of God's will. The error will be reflected back to them through lifetimes. Repetition until the lesson is learned. The mind first must be healed. Everything starts from inside and manifests into the physical. Let's all use our Baraka, or energetic emanation to heal this world-
    U R I E L
  • Self love ( narcissism) is a developmental stage that children used to grow through on their way to adulthood, but now it seems a huge swathe of the population has been psychologically cauterised at that point ..I taught a lesson earlier this week about celebrity culture and society' s choice of role models. My kids responded brilliantly to it, showing that they stick two v s up to it all. I'm forever carping on about peace, love, equality lol. Bet I must sound like a right ole hippy!! With my shungite pyramid on my desk emanating those good vibes!
  • By the way, in the news today ( I use the term with tongue planted firmly in cheek) I read that " male pregnancies", ie womb transplants into men, will quite likely be possible in five years time. Not only does that leave me speechless, but bugger it, I'll have to go back to the drawing board with my sex education planning. HTF am I going to explain this one! Got to be a Tory plan just to keep us teachers strung out / up. The world's gone mad.
  • ^ Hmm, guess you could always teach them about the reproductive cycle of the seahorse (?) ;)
    U R I E L
  • Yes...hmm...I mentioned it to my boss, who said he wanted to book himself in for the op. I didn't reply that maybe he'd also like the forty odd years of menstruation and tax on female hygiene products lol.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!