Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG... WATCH THIS.
  • 71 Comments sorted by
  • I'm inclined to respond, "Speak for yourself, WW"

X
  • I would say WW that concentration ( as in keeping control of yourself during the act of coitus, knowing when to raise and when to hold, to use poker terminology) and understanding ( as in being aware that their are two passengers on the bus and both equally wish to arrive at 'the destination' ) is what it is all about and are intrinsically linked together. If you are going to have sex with another person, you owe it to them to be considerate and do the best you can for them. After all, that is exactly what you do when you are 'un sur un' !
    After all, get it right, and you may be asked back ;;)
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-02-10 15:40:13
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Hey, if you don't want to be able to supply the multiple orgasms to which any woman is very capable, that's fine with me.  Don't follow my suggestions.  I sure hope to get the message across to young men, though, that aren't burdened with a lifetime of rationalization, that there is not something wrong with them.  That there is not some malfuction in his genes or anything.  That any man can last as long as his lady desires.  The good I think that would do the human race is nearly incalculable.  But, that's just me...speaking for myself.
  • My last lousy male ex ( I'm twitching) a) would have been proud to have lasted 1 min! And b) used to tell me that the problem was mine, because if I'd been " up for it" at 4 am ( his peak time pML) then, woah....!
    The excuses, the psychobullshit, the nerve to think I'd fall for it! Still pML now :))
  • Same here Kat, haha! Well here are the advantages of being with a woman w/strap-

1) no pregnancy
    2) no disease
    3) always hard- so you could
    go for like 6 hours if you wanted
    4) girls just know how to work
    it better, sexier
    5) you get to be Dom and Sub
    6) oh, and you can do reverse
    cowgirl w/o it breaking.

(Just to name a few) :D
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Somehow we went from Political/Media fuckery, to War, to Kegels, to Straps. What I'm gathering from all this..is if we do our kegels and strap-it-on, we may just in fact- Save the World. Man-kegels for World Peace!!! Heehee ( I'll make the T- shirts )
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-02-11 04:14:06
    U R I E L
  • Exactly, Kat.  Thanks for that.  I just don't think many people can accept how widespread the problem is or its effects on our soceital behaviour after existing since the dawn of mankind.  Of course, if you tell me that any other men you were with were excellent lovers, then my whole argument falls apart.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2015-02-11 08:04:15
  • Exactly, Kat.
    Ponygurl said:

always hard- so you could
    go for like 6 hours if you wanted

I would expect you don't go for 6 hours but you go for a great deal more than 2 minutes.
  • No- 6 hours is about right. Of course that includes resting in between. I really don't know what happens time-wise. I call it sex-time..because you lose all track of time. Like you think 10 minutes has gone by, but it's been an hour. Just strange the way time escapes. Whatever is happening, the way you perceive time changes. It feels slowed down, when it has actually sped up. I wonder if everyone feels that? Other women I've talked to says it happens to them too- does it happen to men?
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-02-12 12:55:49
    U R I E L
  • Ponygurl said:

No- 6 hours is about right.

How many orgasms?

• Ponygurl said:

Somehow we went from Political/Media fuckery, to War, to Kegels, to Straps. What I'm gathering from all this..is if we do our kegels and strap-it-on, we may just in fact- Save the World. Man-kegels for World Peace!!! Heehee ( I'll make the T- shirts )

Er ....yes quite! I suppose as the violence in question has been blamed on men, a sex argument is inevitable, although I didn't expect it to become a sex problem page! :-/

My 'lost' point was that in my earlier posts I was not defending male behaviour but putting it into context. I believe all people (men and women) are born good, but what happens to them as children and how they are brought up shapes their 'good' and 'bad' ness.

Men, because of their biology, generally have a physical upper hand and women by their biology generally have a greater sense of empathy. In nature these things are exaggerated. Just look at monkeys, we ain't that far removed form them if you look at the timeline of life. But as humans we struggle to break free of nature and fight these roles (and i'd say we are doing well in the general scheme of things) and deal with the extra emotion that our highly developed brains have burdened us with. So I think it a combination of this and society. You can't just ignore it.

The thing is though most men, that use violence as a form of expressing themselves, are also the men that can only be helped by a woman. Men left in groups often go all 'Lord of the Flies'. Look at very physical sports teams, etc...It's only their interaction with women that can make men more empathatic and less violent. But there are many women that encourage this 'male' dominance' role. Rugby/football players always have many adoring female fans. As Annie said, 'behind every shit man, there is often a shit women'. I get where the 50 shades of Grey thing comes from but it's funny how so many women still get turned on by such 'male dominance'. And the fact in 50 Shades he is 'a broken man' who needs saving just reminds me of the violent men I have known that have their loyal, bruised girlfriends, who say 'you just don't understand him like me!'.

The West is about 'male power'! The fact our countries spend thousands on massive 'weapons' (euphemism intended) to defend ourselves from a tiny army of crazy people on the other side of the world to keep the masses, men and WOMEN happy says a lot about the society we live in.

Hopefully i gave got the subject back on track!

Ponygurl said:

No- 6 hours is about right. 

How the f**k do you get anything done! Totally impactical. Quickie 30mins. lazy one 2 hours. 6 hours !!! Some of us have a life.

You girls do have a massive advantage over men though. Having control over your orgasms. If men had that amount of control there would definatley be less war! 

Obviously if lesbians were in charge, f**k all would get done as you'd be in bed all day :-)

Post edited by tattmaylor at 2015-02-13 12:29:05
  • Matt. If men had control over their orgasms, there would be less of everything. Perhaps nature knows what it is doing after all !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Got it.  I won't go off your subject again.
  • Re your comment Tatt , if lesbians ruled the world....etc! You have a point....up to a point! Believe it or not, some of us are extremely busy hardworking people too who, given a choice, would sooner be in bed all day, but do need and want to get up for other things. I type this from my bed by the way...but the other half is in the shower and we are seizing the day ( as its Valentines) and having one of those rare Days Out!!
  • And re women's ability to " control orgasms" lol.... :)) I schedule mine every hour on the hour. Just thought I'd share.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!