Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • Sartori said:

I know but afterwards it was implied that I was a water wasting popinjay in the way that discussions do spread.

You're no popinjay; I'll vouch for that.
    Sartori said:

I answered because it reminded me of the first time you and I had a discussion over on the old forum and I felt um.. nostalgic (not quite the right word).

As I'm a Zombie (I know; explains the lot), let's call it suadade. Quite honestly, I wouldn't remember our first squabble (I presume) if you shoved it up my arse--gently of course.
    Sartori said:

Currently I have steam over Simon Cowell on my TV again .

Simon Cowell, on the other hand, isn't half a popinjay. (Did I do that correctly?)
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • We discussed or handbagged each other haha , over NASA , I remember it well as it reminded me of the old days of discussions on Usenet .
    Cowell is the man that made the youth of today think that sheep singing karaoke is better than the talents of say Alison , I should send my Badger Seals around his house to give him Chinese burns that he wouldn't believe . (And you did do that correctly) . I'm off to be a crisp eating wastrel humming tunes of yesteryear (specifically Fleetwood Mac) .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Really? Do I even have an opinion of NASA? Sounds more like a Rumor to me.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Bam!
    Nice classic Batman reference to make a point Appy !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • lol! but you guys are discussing something that's SO YESTERDAY! the latest hot topic is whether celebs (the truly desperate talentless little f***wit ones) fake their own wardrobe malfunctions. Shock! Horror! Whatever next!
  • Talk about yesteryear!
  • KatRobin said:

lol! but you guys are discussing something that's SO YESTERDAY! the latest hot topic is whether celebs (the truly desperate talentless little f***wit ones) fake their own wardrobe malfunctions. Shock! Horror! Whatever next!

So, we are talking deliberate "Tit's Out" moments?
  • Well....according to AOL, we should all be losing sleep over whether Nicki Minaj ( whooooooo!?) faked her own mishap. Which made me smile cos I nearly had a mishap at Greenwich...one of the buttons came off me trousers. Good job I didn't get up mid-set to get a beer; I might've exposed myself to Miss G! I'm a fan, but not that desperate!
  • You have solved your own conspiracy KR, Nicki Who?? Oh, her who's tits popped out 'unexpectedly'?
    Sad. Another attention seeking muppet.
  • Isn't it an option in logic it's a tit malfunction?

As in, she got new robotic ones and the chip has gone rogue leading to a SPANG!! moment?

Hmm ... bug or feature ... bug ... or feature???
  • ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I won't go into specifics, I just wanted to vent. 
  • ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I won't go into specifics, I just wanted to vent. 

Angie's not pulled out again has she??
  • This 

Fucking bastards .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I'm not one for frozen foods, but that looks quite tasty.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!