Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • what a completely fierce playlist...except for caravan which would have been a great bathroom break
  • You didn't say that.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • look, i just want a god damnned single

• finally home! had to stop for a sleep in the car on the way, which was bloody uncomfortable!! can't really add much to what everyone else has said, it really was a super gig and I loved the set, started slow and really built to a gushing climax :D great to see so many GMBers old and new and see you all again soon x
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-06-24 01:48:52
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Thank you to everyone who has posted after the show. It looked fantastic. Alison looks more gorgeous than ever :) You lucky people!
  • Bells said:

. Sorry to the lady next to me if I was getting carried away!

That's no lady, That's my wife!
    Post edited by Bottlehead at 2013-06-24 02:25:21
  • I can't believe they're claiming "Caravan Girl". It's trash compared to something like "Tiptoe".
  • Did that happen?! Is it over now though?.... Did we all travel for hours and now it's gone.....

Oh god I'd missed them. How I'd missed them.
  • To think you were unsure about going at one point!

She's always worth it.....
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • OhMuseYou said:

I can't believe they're claiming "Caravan Girl". It's trash compared to something like "Tiptoe".

I thought it fitted in the set really well, it was uplifting!
  • Caravan Girl has often been an amazing live highlight... eg at Cecil Sharp.
  • Some songs come to life when performed live. E.g. Train

• **Major Sigh**  It's so lovely to read all your excited reports.  It sounds like they were all in top form and put on a fooking great show.

I feeling a little sad that there will be none of this lively old schooolness to Manchester......and yet I am hoping it will prove as brilliant as last night but in a completely different way.
  • So glad you all had such a blast.....looks like a dream. ;)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I have one more video and tons of photo's when I've sorted the blurry ones out.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!