Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • Nice one... Cool setlist, I like how all of the albums were represented....
  • Interesting outfit. Still rocking the black, but very different from the formal garb she wore at Hackney. Strappy little shoes.

I guess that's not Alex on guitar??

• I thought the drummer looked like the guy in the white suit from the happiness video.

a and e was listed on the set list but not played. Will upload pic of set list to fbook, Elliot feel free to share :)
    "its MY favourite song"
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-23 17:44:51
  • *^
    Hey DJ, leave my set list alone. What a lush evening. I'm too much on a high still to say anymore. Happiness!!!!!
    :D
  • BTW they didn't do A&E alas. Wiiiiilll and Lisa was there too
  • ^ Was Wiiill twiddling knobs off stage? :) (That's tweety's setlist BTW. Glad to hear you got one too.)
  • Tweets from Alison

"Hi thanks so much for coming tonight! You were lovely...I was sooo nervous, I guess its been a while since the last show"
    "I enjoyed it though cos you were so warm and great x"
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-06-23 18:16:04
  • lol! its my picture of Bells setlist!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • rewak said:

Tweets from Alison

"Hi thanks so much for coming tonight! You were lovely...I was sooo nervous, I guess its been a while since the last show"
    "I enjoyed it though cos you were so warm and great x"

Bless her!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Oh, haha, sorry Helen. Umm, did any of you lot meet any of the band? :)
  • I`m home and knackered . Great show , superb , the small venue with good acoustics made it a tight show and it felt like she was singing in your front room (well mine anyway) with umm....zero talking around where I was . Great to meet everyone (well some , as my mind would explode remembering more than 5 people in one go haha) . I`m also being coerced-it-ised into going to Manchester , cheers Dave :D

I`ve always believed that the drummer can make a great show even greater - their new drummer he would outdrum even Animal from the Muppets - during Train , I thought he`d break his arms banging them drummy tings . Left ear is still ringing haha

We saw Will left of stage before it started , we shouted , we waved , he waved back , sorted .

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-23 18:38:46
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • The new drummer was amazing - I want to start an appreciation thread when I will get home.
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • He's also hot :)
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • alex_f said:

The new drummer was amazing - I want to start an appreciation thread when I will get home.

Yup indeed-a-rooney , I suspect he has a rock background somehow haha , I tweeted back to Alison that her drummer was superb before I went all Rudolph the Brown Nosed Reindeer and thanked her 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-23 18:41:19
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!