Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp at Glastonbury!
  • 163 Comments sorted by
  • Anyone recording the live stream ? My Stream Transport thingey doesn't record the live BBC feed.
    www.themummers.co.uk
    photo 48d99ea1-4ff3-47b4-a076-5c9c0bc0a716_zpsbb643bce.jpg
  • We're unlikely to see much GF on TV but it's streaming live 8.30 to 9.30pm tomorrow night.

Difficult to record - I hope someone knows how to download it :)
  • We're unlikely to see much GF on TV but it's streaming live 8.30 to 9.30pm tomorrow night.

Difficult to record - I hope someone knows how to download it :)

There is a wise man by the name of Halloween_Jack. He would know how to record it but he's busy with his guesthouse.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Busy, yes. Wise, nope! I bet Carpy and/or rewak will be able to grab something...

• Micky said:

Anyone recording the live stream ? My Stream Transport thingey doesn't record the live BBC feed.

I'm in work until 19.30 tonight , what time are they on ? (I have some software that will capture it but I'd need to be home)
    It might be on one of the red button feeds but I haven't looked .

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • 8.30 - 9.30 according to the website.

What a time for my bleeding laptop moniter to go on the blink as well. All greens & puples because of a loose connection, on a frickin' Saturday of all days ! Aarrgghh.  

www.themummers.co.uk
    photo 48d99ea1-4ff3-47b4-a076-5c9c0bc0a716_zpsbb643bce.jpg
  • I hope someone figures it out. I would LOVE to see this!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Cheers Micky ; , should be home in time to sort it aaaaaaartt
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • SARTORI to the rescue!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

• I'll do my bestest to not fuck it up

Post edited by Sartori at 2014-06-28 11:21:39
  • May the force be with you :D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • rewak said:

BBC is livestreaming the stage they're playing on so hopefully we can see a full set :) http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/errnc8/live/crzj3d

Is there a separate page for Saturday..think that one is for Friday only?

Or a general page for West Holts stage?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-06-28 14:41:25
  • Yeah they've separated the pages by day, todays West Holts stage page is here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/errnc8/live/chjc6q
  • "Bryan Ferry headlines with Goldfrapp, Seun Kuti and Goldfrapp also performing."
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!