Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • Has Daisy got other commitments?
  • how's the car park looking Alex? much space?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I have a spare ticket and just leaving Thame nr Oxford - any takers? (so cheap it's bargain of the century!)  Call me on (number removed!)
    Post edited by st185cs at 2013-06-24 06:34:41
  • I sort of thought she was still touring with 'eyes on film' but I guess we may all be very pleasantly surprised tonight!
  • eyes do have a gap in their schedule tmmggt Laura :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • tonight!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Ooh is that right......! Fingers crossed. Love her style, she seemed to fit so perfectly with them.
  • well I'm here and I've already been told off for taking a picture. what pub you in Laura?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Really?! What were you photographing?! Some beefeater place by my hotel waiting to have a swift half with my aunt, then will probs head towards the venue. Waiting on my mate who lives here to advise me if there's anywhere good to have a drink round there. How does it look in that part of town?
  • Sounds like you might get the Fantastic 4: Davide, Charlie, Angie, Daisy.

Watch out also for Lisa taking pics/video...

• the equipment truck which had been left open. someone important, well she was on the phone, told me not to take pictures of their stuff and that we all have to wait around the corner! they've closed the truck up now so their Is no risk of wrong doing!

this part of town is quite tame by the looks of it, ooh there goes a police car!

I just saw Will driving in.

8bit and Alex are here
    "its MY favourite song"
  • oh dear. in an attempt to keep us out, they have locked Will out!

any pub suggestions anyone?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • LOL at Giles (& Laura, Sally, David) posting  on Angie's wall! :)
  • I`m off , with the speed and prowess of a Ferry driver woot image
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • See you in 51 minutes :-SS
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!