Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • My mate reckons the stag and hounds on old Market street, he said there's nothing much nearer but it looks pretty close. I might just go there now then check back in...
  • Have a ball tonight all you lucky Frappers in the UK. I sit here in Boston waiting patiently for the US dates to be released. Such an exciting time for us Goldfrapp fans !

Cheers !
  • thanks utopia :) we Will do you all proud x
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Laura and I are in the stag and hounds if anyone wants to join us :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Bizarre how different streetwise and reality differ ie I got lost. Here now. I need a kebab arrghh
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Me & hells bells are at the venue in the car park, anyone else here???
  • PUB. :D come have a bevvie, it's just 5 mins away.
  • there is a kebab shop on the way to the pub, opposite the massage parlour!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Which pub?
  • Was that you in the red small car ping? You drove past my just parked shabby mobile. I've now gone walkies
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Yes in the mini :)
  • stag and hounds. its at the opposite end of old market street from the venue, towards tho centre. Alex and 8bit are at the venue. 8bit knows where it is. see you soon!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • turn left out of the car park then right at the junction, go past the boarded up adult shop
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Gone for nuggets and chips, decided that I don't want anyone meeting me and describing moi thus "you know Sartori/Rob, he's the one that smelt like a garlic plantation"
  • I'm the one eating chips and "chicken" nuggets in the street, dressed like a poor man's Eric Prydz

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!