Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp at Glastonbury!
  • 163 Comments sorted by
  • I'm just hoping the beeb give them coverage on tv!  I love Glasters weekend, chilling on the sofa with a drink and cranking the tv up nice and loud.  Nowhere near as awesome as actually being there but closest I will ever get as my festy days are long over lol
  • I'm going! Anyone else on here got Glasto tkts?! This has made my day. Not totally overwhelmed by the rest of the line up tho :(
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2014-04-04 06:01:11
    Music Junkie
  • It's true! I'll be there, down the front! WHOOOOP.

It's true! I'll be there, down the front! WHOOOOP.

See u there VF ! Whoop ! Whoop! :)
    Music Junkie
  • I'll be aged 45 and going to my first Glasto; chuffed to find Goldfrapp there :)
    Post edited by juzza1234 at 2014-04-04 06:28:39
  • Damn, I was thinking whether to try for Glasto 2014 - but decided not to. R-r-r.
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • juzza1234 said:

I'll be aged 45 and going to my first Glasto; chuffed to find Goldfrapp there :)

U are gonna love it. :) it's a amazing place
    Music Junkie
  • Oh good. I am not going tbh. It is normally well covered on the tv. So because of that i am getting excited.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I'd also love to see Jack White, and Wilko before he pops his clogs but chances of getting a tkt now very slim
    :(
  • Hey Pete, how about doing a pool hit with registered frappers on the resale to maximise Giancarlo's (and our) chances of getting in? Jayne and me are in! (Registered that is, no tics yet :-(. )
    Post edited by st185cs at 2014-04-04 16:35:15
  • Ooh would so love to go, went in about 2001ish, saw NIN & Moby amongst others, got completely off me tits and didn't take my boots off for 4 days ...
  • These festivals actually sound appealing to me. I just don't know that I'd have the endurance to make it through a single whole day. I actually napped on the ground, under stomping feet, in front of the MTV cameras at Live Aid--and I was only something-teen at the time.

Moot points both. If I were going to trek so far across land and sea for music, it'd be to see Kate.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • st185cs said:

Hey Pete, how about doing a pool hit with registered frappers on the resale to maximise Giancarlo's (and our) chances of getting in? Jayne and me are in! (Registered that is, no tics yet :-(. )

PM me your registration details Mark :)
    Music Junkie
  • The BBC web site was good for streaming the complete sets of many acts last year & I recorded Portishead, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds and Steve Mason. I have high hopes we'll get the Goldfrapp set this year.

• God, who designed that eyesore of a poster?  
  • I am going, howether it is disappointing the band arent singing and dancing about this? Seems strange, no email.... No tweet.... Seems strange. Im sure we will get one when the film encores are finally announced!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!