Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Film & Live perf (cinema simulcast) - 4 Mar 2014
  • 370 Comments sorted by
  • Where's the gig that's being broadcast being played at?

Have I missed out on it?
  • Where's the gig that's being broadcast being played at?

Have I missed out on it?

It's a 84 min event, being the film a short, I think the rest is going to be the gig itself
    Post edited by paolot at 2014-01-24 15:38:40
    My Goldfrapp fan website http://www.goldfrappmania.com
    My Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/paolo.tozzo
  • It's at Air Studios in London, Phil. (So far) no-one's been publicly invited to attend that.

EDIT: Looking up details, it's a recording studio... not a concert-type venue.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-01-24 15:42:50
  • Bugger I bought a ticket for Bristol and they are showing it in Cheltenham where I live! My own silly fault for not waiting....ah well it's only money lol
  • First to book 2 seats in Thanet VUE! It will likely have zero atmos but don't care - get in there! Whoop whoop!
  • Booked for the Vue in Edinburgh since the Cameo/Picturehouse site kept crashing and since the Cineworld price was £5 more just because it's Cineworld.
  • We're lucky to have 3 cinemas in Edinburgh to choose from. Although it doesn't have an underground car park, I'll be going to the Cameo - my favourite cinema.

Surprised to see Thurso on the list. The smallest, most far-flung place in the country, undoubtedly. Wonder if there's a big Goldfrapp fanbase there.
  • Yes I've had a day of not reading things properly and it's got me into no end of trouble. It was VIP that sold out, so panic over (I followed the movie event link from FB) and IQ not very sparky....

• £18.50 for Wimbledon ! Crikey... Bit steep isn't ?!
    Music Junkie
  • Yeah it's not cheap, approx £13 for standard seats at Vue, but that's about the going rate for cinema these days.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Ultrauk said:

£18.50 for Wimbledon ! Crikey... Bit steep isn't ?!

That's just the normal seats.... Lol
    Music Junkie
  • Blimey - my "VIP" deluxe seat in the VUE was only £10.40!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I was at the Cameo, in Edinburgh, yesterday and they confirmed that it will be showing on the main screen. The woman at the box office also told me that they'd sold 30 tickets to members in the past week so no worries about getting one on Monday when the public sale opens. I don't expect to pay more than £10 either :)
  • ^ Glad everybody is getting tickets for less than the price of a significant limb. Very envious. Pah families and their crap.
  • The Liverpool Showcase didn't offer any kind of VIP. Be lucky if you have the option! haha :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!