Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Brighton Dome gig - 29 March 2014
  • 222 Comments sorted by
  • Looks like Brighton gig is now officially SOLD OUT :)
    Music Junkie
  • Una said:

Just booked my hotel wheeeee!  And by my hotel I really mean MY hotel, Hotel Una here I come :)

Anybody else planning to arrive in Brighton on the Friday evening?

I'll be arriving in Brighton on the Friday afternoon. Travelling down from Manchester as I'm going to the Salford gig on Thursday.

I'm sure there will be something to do in Brighton on a Friday night! :)
    Post edited by KeithJ_gmb at 2014-01-05 09:59:44
  • Assuming it hasn't been washed away by the end of March! Was down there yesterday and it was pretty stormy - nearly got blown off my feet, the West Pier/Rusthenge was being pummelled by waves etc, etc - but in typically Stoic British fashion, plenty of people on the other Pier enjoying* funfair rides.

* for want of a better word

• Una said:

I'll be arriving in Brighton on the Friday afternoon. Travelling down from Manchester as I'm going to the Salford gig on Thursday. 

I'm sure there will be something to do in Brighton on a Friday night! :)

Just booked my flights so I expect to be there around 5pm I reckon....

We shall have to meet up Keith, where are you staying?
  • I've still to book my hotel for Brighton (& Manchester) as well as my transport but will do so this week. It's this sort of thing that makes the first week in January more bearable!
  • That's exciting! Another big meet up! How's Brighton in that period ? Do you reccommend to book an hotel now or can I wait ?
    My Goldfrapp fan website http://www.goldfrappmania.com
    My Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/paolo.tozzo
  • I doubt if everything would be booked up that weekend but the earlier you book, the more choice you'll have, I would think.

I've started researching the options. Haven't found a hotel named after me so will have to make do with one of the others :)
  • Yello! I'm now officially booked with Brighton House Hotel, AND am arriving mid-day Friday! Whee! :)

• I'm booked in to the Hotel Neo. Perhaps there'll be a Matrix-like experience! Should get there between 3pm and 4pm.

A night out with everyone who's in town will be just the thing :)
  • Finally got around to booking a hotel, just went with the Ibis for the friday and saturday night, £110 bargain! Means I can go out on the friday night and spend whatever I'd have spent extra on a hotel... whoop! 

• Ibis here too as Jayne has now decided it will be too cold to camp! It might even be snowing so at £69 for the Saturday, it's got to be worth it if only to avoid the grief! Mmmm, I can smell that breakfast in Bills already...
  • Ibis hope its better than their bristol one. But thry probably gave me a speshul crap room to help with the fun of being dumped. Gosh good memories at Ibis. I can't remember where im staying so I hope the search button on my email works.
  • Hi
    I've got 2 spare tickets as my friend could not get the time off work. If anyone is interested let me know. 
  • Does everyone have their tickets?  No sign of mine yet.
  • No, mine not arrived yet.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!