Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • ^ Fingers crossed for ya here as well , 

Today is the day that I do "Drink `n` Xmas Shop" , off in 5 minutes to catch a bus and do my xmas shopping and have a drink . Nothing will go wrong , off to Greggs to line my stomach with a concrete pasty and off to the pub and then make a set of possibly bad choices in hindsight . Fuck the weather , here I come . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Had a shit day to be honest. Was at work longer than I should have been, twat taxi was 20 minutes fucking late with no apology leaving me standing out in the cold and dark. Get home eventually, home phone is broken (piece of shit). Find out the hospital have been messing Dads appointments about chopping and changing times. Stupid divvy nurse couldnt find a vein for his blood test so had to get another nurse to help leaving the door open so all and sundry in the waiting room had a good old look at what was going on.
    They have left him feeling really down and uncertain he has the all clear on his prostate cancer.
    So fucked off I cant even be excited about the TOU tour!! Hope tomorrow will be better for me 
    :-((
  • ^hope so, HB. And better for your Dad too!

Thanks for people's good wishes re my job interview. I got the phone call from the chair of the interview panel later. It began:

"Hello, can I speak to whisperit please?"

"Speaking"

"Awww, whisperit..."

I got some satisfaction from ignoring what she said next, and instead exploited her sense of guilt to ask a variety of inappropriate questions. It was quite fun.   

• Tiptop here. Its the weekend!
  • whisperit said:

I got some satisfaction from ignoring what she said next, and instead exploited her sense of guilt to ask a variety of inappropriate questions. It was quite fun.   

LOL whisperit. Serves them right.
  • Sartori said:

^ Fingers crossed for ya here as well , 

Today is the day that I do "Drink `n` Xmas Shop" , off in 5 minutes to catch a bus and do my xmas shopping and have a drink . Nothing will go wrong , off to Greggs to line my stomach with a concrete pasty and off to the pub and then make a set of possibly bad choices in hindsight . Fuck the weather , here I come . 

It did go more than a smidgen tits up, managed to block my card due to being way too pissed and fecking up my pin code. Topped off with an evening hangover .

Forgot everything on the list my Mrs made to give clues what not to get. Still haven't got my Mrs a present but none of the above is a moan, had a good time yesterday afternoon & I have contingency plans for the presents and these are just pissy first world issues even if they were.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Friday 13th passed off without a glitch so not a bad day all round. Busy day but not a bad day.
  • Went to bed as usual and woke at 3 as usual. Fell asleep again, and woke up on the bathroom floor, drenched in sweat.

I think the aliens forgot to put me back in bed.
  • ^ just another normal Friday night in the whisperit household!
  • I feel ok. And yes i think about Friday the 13th too. I was glad nothing bad happened to me yesterday.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Good to be back & feeling a lot better after my PS4 break time flew sure it's a time machine lol. :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Yeah. Again glad you are back. I am feeling happy myself. Waiting for the football to kick-off.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Feel like shit on a stick...! Sympathy anyone?!! Having trouble sleeping at the mo...I think it's cos I'm weaning myself off Prozac which I've been on 20 years...determined to persevere cos I'm finally in a happier place and don't want to rely on the things anymore...but I've certainly lost my glitterlust at the moment! And the fact that it's the last week of term and the kids are on the ceiling really isn't helping........!! 
  • Brava!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I feel ok even though my eldest had to be forced into school this morning. Probs are not going away re her. I am working in the Leigh shop today. So i am there. In the Library right now. Some right down and outs in here. Think they are just keeping warm.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!