Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Feels so right...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Unhappy I've got to go bloody Xmas shopping straight after work today. No idea what to get anyone so going to wander round completely clueless and disinterested!
    Get a nice dinner out of it though at the end!
  • Wow my cold has gone. But i do feel very tired.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Unhappy I've got to go bloody Xmas shopping straight after work today.

Solution: Reject Christianity
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Unhappy I've got to go bloody Xmas shopping straight after work today. No idea what to get anyone so going to wander round completely clueless and disinterested!

Do it the way we do it , combine a shift drink with Xmas shopping....three pints and off to River Island , the "procrastination DNA" gives way very easily to "I`m sure she`ll like it , yes , I`ll buy it" , meet up an hour later , three more pints , then off to TKMaxx , "fuck it , a tartan bra with tassles , that`ll be alright" ,  another meet up , more pints , "I`m sure the curry will wash off it" .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Argued with my Dad about arrangements re my Birthday. Honestly he was wrong. He is down enough at the moment so i would not want to add to it. But you have to draw the line. I feel so bad and down myself. I am going to have a really bad Birthday. I always feared it would be that way. Probably happen at Christmas too. Just think about tomorrows football.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sartori said:

Unhappy I've got to go bloody Xmas shopping straight after work today. No idea what to get anyone so going to wander round completely clueless and disinterested!

Do it the way we do it , combine a shift drink with Xmas shopping....three pints and off to River Island , the "procrastination DNA" gives way very easily to "I`m sure she`ll like it , yes , I`ll buy it" , meet up an hour later , three more pints , then off to TKMaxx , "fuck it , a tartan bra with tassles , that`ll be alright" ,  another meet up , more pints , "I`m sure the curry will wash off it" .

Managed to get some good Xmas pressies and Secret Santa gift too for work. Was flagging quite a bit as went straight after a hectic day at work and then got frustrated as also wanted to get myself a new pair of boots. The ones I really liked were way too expensive for my budget and others were like something out of a jumble sale! 
    Got a pair anyway. River Island - fuck all in there. TKMaxx - good handbags, fuck all else though.
  • Knackered but in a really good way....saw Basement Jaxx at Brixton Academy last night and danced through virtually the whole set.......it was just like being at a huge carnival themed party......I want my own pocket sized Vula Malinga..so glad I have finally seen them it was an amazing night...just have to get through work today...eeep :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-12-07 02:24:31
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • God trouble galore. My Mrs and the eldest. She is 12 and were saying things like, You f-ing t-word. I really do not know what i have done to deserve this. I never go out. Do not drink or smoke. Ok i admit i am OTT with football. But no this is not fair. Happy Birthday for me tomorrow. NOT. 2 bad ones in a row. I have said it before now i really mean it, 3 things in life, Myself, LFC and Goldfrapp. In no particular order.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sorry to hear you're having a tough time CW, especially on the eve of your birthday :-( It's important sometimes to have a means of escape from family (& other) problems. You'll always have this forum as a bit of a get-away.
  • Oh i know that. It does help too.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I wish things turn out all right for you, CW!
    Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-12-07 10:35:53
  • Thanks J. It is the story of my life now. I think i am getting right then it all kicks off. A lot of trouble is because of my Mum and Dad splitting up after 40 years marriage. And the 2nd worse problem is our eldest just cannot behave. But as someone who causes nobody any trouble i hoped everyone would be decent for my Birthday tomorrow. In fact it has caused trouble.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Early happy birthday greetings to @Cervus and @cw36frapp.   Try and have good days  :-*
  • Good morning to you CW37 !!!
    And to you Cervus !!!

happy birthday

to the both of you !!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!