Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • PS4 is here :) :-bd :D ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Relieved because i have just been for my asthma review. So they should give me repeat prescriptions of my inhalers for a year without needing to see me. Hate going to the Docs. i had to cancel it 2 times. Finally done.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • PS4 is here so i'm happy.. but i have a lump in my throat if it gets any worst i'll have to go the doctors first thing on monday morning.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Annoyed quite frankly. After spending a week looking after my sister after her operation, I get home after being stuck in a traffic jam on the A14 for 40 minutes due to a fucking accident (baring in mind it only takes just over 50 minutes from mine to my sisters). Get back to the parents to find the hospitals being using Dads arm as fucking target practice just to take blood out to test for an infection. This will probably be an infection they gave him in the first place as they have been mucking his medication up ever since the all clear for his prostate cancer! Stupid bastards, his arms completely bruised. I did ask if they used a needle or a harpoon! Poor Dad. :-L
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-11-29 19:05:26
  • feeling a little better today.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Don't worry; things will be back to normal soon.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • As good as i can be. I am watching the Reds in a few minutes.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Hello from Berlin.

A nice 1st Advent to all of you. :-h

Made a little Video:
    [URL=http://de.tinypic.com/r/2zsa9zd/5]View My Video[/URL]

Winter Wonderland is the Soundtrack.
    Do Alison and Will have any plan to do a sweet Xmas-Clip like they did some years ago?

That would be so fine.
  • hello tender!
    no idea about A+W doing a christmas clip, they haven't done one for a while. it would be nice though yes!
  • I was happy. Now i am pigged off. Wish i did not like football.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Gutted to be going back to work tomorrow. No time off now until God knows when  :((
  • Two night shifts then off for 12 days, definitive wanktastico news.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I'll one-up you, Sard. Three regular M-F work weeks; then, off indefinitely.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Pleased with myself. Had a check-up at the Dentist. Just a brief clean. No fillings. WOW. That should always be the case i am obsessive with cleaning them. Now the bad news, My next appointment is in 3 months. Why 3 ?. Other people go every 6 months.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Unhappy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!