Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • May I suggest a stroll downtown to see the Christmas lights and a strong coffee with chocolate?! It certainly worked for me. Maybe learn a Holiday tune or two on guitar? With your own spin on it, of course. X
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Shattered!!!!...Late night shopping events....Christmas displays being judged....lack of staff due to sickness and the ever present 'training' schedule...general stroppy rudeness from the feral public...not to mention being coated in glitter (and before anyone says it....no not by choice  :)  ) for the past six months is starting to take it's toll rather.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Think of the upcoming solstice, C.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I should be feeling grateful for the fact they I have three days off over Christmas as other at work only have to two....it just feels a bit depressing that by Christmas Eve we have to have ripped Christmas down and replaced it with propagation....so anyone coming in just before Christmas does not even see it...rather soul destroying. Me thinks a move is necessary.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Christmas is a farce anyhow.
  • True, true......sigh
  • but the occassion for people to get together and most kind of use it as that, so still shitty.

today is...stormy haha, no really.

it's bleh and meh and I don't like it. it feels strange
    not seeing my boyfriend for some days and "just" call in the evening.

sometimes "stranger" or MS MR "fantasy" floats in my head...SIGH
    soundcloud.com/hrknopf - whoop whoop, check check check
  • I feel good because last night the Reds pasted Norwich. But some of you will despair at my next bit. I have got another cold. Again/already. I was only on antibiotics a few weeks ago. I hope it does not go on my chest. I have no holidays left available. At the moment it is just the sniffles. Please no worse.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw36frapp said:

I feel good because last night the Reds pasted Norwich. But some of you will despair at my next bit. I have got another cold. Again/already. I was only on antibiotics a few weeks ago. I hope it does not go on my chest. I have no holidays left available. At the moment it is just the sniffles. Please no worse.

Me too , or we`ll never hear the bloody end of it .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Day two of twelve off , happy as lark , did a few graphs , righted all the wrongs on the internet , did some shopping and had 3 cups of coffee . I now plan to have some crisps ....more crisps . 
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

...righted all the wrongs on the internet...

I awoke with a strange feeling I'd been smacked.
  • Sartori said:

...righted all the wrongs on the internet...

I awoke with a strange feeling I'd been smacked.

Semantical , Grammatical and Philosophical conundrum currently bouncing between my ears - Is it wrong of me to right the wrongs of the internet , in your case you`ve been wronged by my righting but it probably feels right in a wrong way and leaves me feeling wrong even if I was right to right the wrongs in the first place .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-05 10:47:17
  • I`ve left .
  • Sartori said:

cw36frapp said:

I feel good because last night the Reds pasted Norwich. But some of you will despair at my next bit. I have got another cold. Again/already. I was only on antibiotics a few weeks ago. I hope it does not go on my chest. I have no holidays left available. At the moment it is just the sniffles. Please no worse.

Me too , or we`ll never hear the bloody end of it .

I knew you would tell me off. Eh i have to get my moans out.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Dreeke said:

Unhappy

Dreeke, your comment almost disappears between al the other messages. If there´s anything you want to share, don´t hesitate, OK? It´s up to you, of course... Hope you feel happy again soon.
    Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-12-05 11:56:33

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!