Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Thanks guys. Mums had a lovely day if bit upset she didn't see my sister while she's still recovering from her op.
    Does Mum support Arsenal? She hates loathes and detests any form of sport. She's had to endure 42 years of cricket being married to my Dad! Poor woman. I get my liking of sport from my dad though :D
  • I feel really chilled out. Problems seem to have gone. My eldest is settling down. Obviously the situation with a few members of my family will never be sorted out. But at least i am not hearing about anything. Maybe i will get a good birthday in a couple of weeks after all.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I'm not feeling at all well.  A cold...
  • Tired. Just driven a 700 mile round trip to have a cup of tea and Jaffa Cake with my mum.
  • ^
    Eventful. And your've finally managed to log on here =D>
  • Yes I have bought some glasses so I can read the screen on my iPhone . Given up using my lap top for anything Goldfrapp.
  • Much better day with my sister even though she's still uncomfortable etc. If her pain can go away that will make me feel less anxious for her. Im with her until Friday before I go back to work next week. 
    Anything to get away from bloody daytime TV!! 
    (:|
  • Methinks I've had too much red wine tonight so fuck knows what I'm typing 8-}
  • PS4 in coming = excited & happy for once :) :-bd
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Jozzy81 said:

PS4 in coming = excited & happy for once :) :-bd

We can tell you're excited, Jozz! You even forgot to post a GOOD NIGHT message! Try not to forget your friends here, when you indulge yourself in excitement and joy, OK? ;)

No, seriously, we're happy for you, Jozz! :)
  • Horrible.  It really hurts when I cough.
  • Thumping headache probably due to last nights red wine. Boy I'm feeling the effects of not having taken my medication last night too (:|
  • Crikey, hope everyone starts to feel better soon - Lots of ailments going around at the moment?!

I've been working 70 hour weeks, and a lot of commuting, but good to be earning again after the, umm, Ireland 'career break' ...

Was shattered and fed up, then went down to Brighton at the weekend and was unbelievably badly behaved.  I even shocked myself.  It was disgusting.   And WICKED, WICKED, fun.  Still messaging round various friends now to check everyone is still talking to me.  Oops.

Felt better for letting off some steam though.  HA. 

>:)
  • Methinks I've had too much red wine tonight so fuck knows what I'm typing 8-}

I know Liverpool will be the Champions H-B.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Laura said:

Crikey, hope everyone starts to feel better soon - Lots of ailments going around at the moment?!

I've been working 70 hour weeks, and a lot of commuting, but good to be earning again after the, umm, Ireland 'career break' ...

Was shattered and fed up, then went down to Brighton at the weekend and was unbelievably badly behaved.  I even shocked myself.  It was disgusting.   And WICKED, WICKED, fun.  Still messaging round various friends now to check everyone is still talking to me.  Oops.

Felt better for letting off some steam though.  HA. 

>:)

Erm, excuse me but you cant say these things without letting us in on what you did! Was it illegal, involve issues with trying to find a toilet, sex in public, what??
    Whisper it if it makes you better 
    ;))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!