Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Home sick...

...ish.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • One day to go and then a whole week off work  :D
  • feeling o.k for once just a week to go for PS4 :) today held a xbox one controller hmmm if you ask me they feel cheap, but at £44.99 they are not but they are £10 cheaper than PS4 controllers.
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Feel quite good. Not A1/100% happy though. More trouble with other family members. Not ones who live with me. Thankfully.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^
    Chin up. Life deals us problems but good things outweigh it too.

Me, little more relieved my sisters feeling a bit better. Actually had her staples removed today one week after her operation. Now got 6 to 8 weeks recovery but shes doing well (apart from her emotions).
    At least now I can feel a bit more relaxed about going to Birmingham tomorrow to the Christmas Fayre at the NEC (and a whole week off work)
    :D
  • Enjoy your week off. I recently had a week off. Trouble is i was really ill.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • feeling o.k's..... :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....

• (and a whole week off work) :D

Have fun Hells !
    I just had a week off and I went to Berlin. Fortunately I was not ill like CW.
    Great city, Berlin BTW.

(O, hi Jozz. Your message appeared when I was typing mine) ;)
  • Feeling a bit tired after a good day doing a girlie Xmas shop with mates. Sore hands carrying all my bags, aching feet and deaf in one ear from my mates constant yapping all day. Still a good day though  :D
  • It's my Mums birthday today bless her <:-P
  • Happy birthday to your Mum, H-B. Does she support Arsenal too ?.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Happy Birthday H_B's mum <:-P

bit of a headache but other than that i'm o.k.

Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-11-24 16:11:14
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Thanks guys. Mums had a lovely day if bit upset she didn't see my sister while she's still recovering from her op.
    Does Mum support Arsenal? She hates loathes and detests any form of sport. She's had to endure 42 years of cricket being married to my Dad! Poor woman. I get my liking of sport from my dad though :D
  • I feel really chilled out. Problems seem to have gone. My eldest is settling down. Obviously the situation with a few members of my family will never be sorted out. But at least i am not hearing about anything. Maybe i will get a good birthday in a couple of weeks after all.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I'm not feeling at all well.  A cold...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!