Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • feeling feed up & a liitle down, tho PS4 in 13 days. :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Upset that my sisters had to have a blood transfusion after losing 4 pints of blood during her operation. They tried to get her up out of bed today and of course she passed out! Left her sleeping anyway and thanks to Interflora for delivering some really beautiful flowers.
  • Good wishes to your sister, hells.
  • from me too.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • And from me, of course.
    And all the best to you, as well, Hells! Hope you 'll all get through this soon.
  • Feel much better than I have in a while....had a bitch of a headache yesterday which I did not catch in time so turned into a migraine....so spent most of the day in bed yesterday.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Feeling............... 8-|
    All the best Hells
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Finally plucked up the courage to change the 'dead' light pull in the downstairs toilet ( succeeded without electrocuting myself  but now the stupid extractor fan is on for about half an hour instead of about 5mins...I went crawling into the loft but cannot see anything anywhere to alter the timer on it......scratches head!!!???
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • At last i feel healthy. Back to normal from tomorrow (Tuesday). I am glad. I would love a break but when i feel well and not as rank as i was all last week.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Cervus said:

Finally plucked up the courage to change the 'dead' light pull in the downstairs toilet ( succeeded without electrocuting myself  but now the stupid extractor fan is on for about half an hour instead of about 5mins...I went crawling into the loft but cannot see anything anywhere to alter the timer on it......scratches head!!!???

Is it an electronic one ? mine does that if you turn the power off , it needs a couple of days to sort itself out . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • yes it is wired in with the light. I had a look at the circuit board but there was nothing obvious.I will keep my fingers crossed it will right itself. :-)
  • Happy to say my sister is out of hospital after her operation last Friday. Still weak after having a blood transfusion and fair bit of discomfort and pain but she's glad to be back home. 6 weeks of initial recovery for her and will have her stitches out in a week or so. Eating a bit better even though shes not really interested.

All caught up with me and had a good cry at work this morning but they understand. Im tired, upset, little depressed but relieved thats over.

Got everyone else to look after now and maybe a bit of time for myself too! 
    :-/
  • Make sure you make a bit of time for yourself, you will be no good to anyone if you are burnt out too!!! ((Hugs))

Huzzah!! finally have the fan working for the right length of time.....Oh how the little things are pleasing me today.....at least I don't have to go back into the loft again for a while!!! :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-11-19 08:57:37
  • Glad everything is working out HB.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • while eating a sandwitch my back rightside tooth broke, feels o.k still but going to guess it going to hurt like mad in a few days...... :-SS :((
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!