Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Welcome to the new Goldfrapp Forum!
  • 167 Comments sorted by
  • dcbaxter said:

I am here :D woohoo

Hello GMB redux folk xxx

hello DC!  :D

I have to admit that I've realised I'm taking to this place quite quickly. Yeah, it's not perfect (ie the space for the actual posts is stupidly, stupidly tiny in a column down the middle of the screen) but a lot of it does start to make sense after being used for a day or two.

From wide brown to narrow white - it's like swapping loaf types! :D

Yep, i'm starting to get the hang of it i think. i think it'll be great once its bedded in 
  • Argh I am having a nightmare trying to get my old S.O.P.H.I.E sig in and working ggrrr

Just copied the handy link form an old Sophie web page back ages ago and is it on the new Foundation site !!!

Sophie_Banner
  • Hi ping :) 'waves'

That will have to do for now, will get it sorted, somehow. Have it saved anyway so the gif is safe. Just have to find my self around this new pad, looks ok.

Oh and ticket (1) booked and printed for Hammersmith, row A :), circle ;)

Sophie_Banner
  • I have to admit that I've realised I'm taking to this place quite quickly. Yeah, it's not perfect (ie the space for the actual posts is stupidly, stupidly tiny in a column down the middle of the screen) but a lot of it does start to make sense after being used for a day or two.

From wide brown to narrow white - it's like swapping loaf types! :D

Fits perfectly on your phone. That may be why?
  • LIGHTWEIGHTS!
  • Hmm, it tells me that I'm here. (And I am)
  • Ah, but not at 01:44.  :P
  • softlad said:

Steady now...

You're not implying I'm verbose, are you?  I don't think I see a smirk emoticon, so this will have to do.

;~j

I swear, I will scale back soon!  Pretty pitiful, really.  The first day, I got asbolutely nothing done!  I've just been so thrilled for Godlfrapp my ebullience is showing.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-06-13 09:23:48
  • Enthusiasm is nothing to be ashamed of - it helps make the world go round.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Enthusiasm is nothing to be ashamed of - it helps make the world go round.

Hahahaha!  Then, mine is a-spinning, Carpy!
  • Hurrah! It seems we are now a proper, official, genuine forum!

How can I tell?

We've had our first wave of spammers that you can see via the "Activity" thread.

>:)
  • By the looks of it, there will soon be at least as many spammers as there are real members. What a shame! 

Post edited by Minsku at 2013-06-19 07:46:04
  • Very nice I must say! Looking forward to the new songs and performances :)

ISOBEL
    ISOBEL
  • Minsku said:

By the looks of it, there will soon be at least as many spammers as there are real members. What a shame! 

Some spambots have managed to become members, but none have actually posted. Lets hope it stays that way!
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-19 09:07:16
  • I'm wondering if that's a protection method working as it should? A second level of security for anything that gets through the first?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!