Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • Ticket came today too (flop), must be a record for See(no)Tickets !!!

Parking, I will probably chance it nearby. Onsite if early enough. but also don't mind Cabot or wherever and a walk. Long drive back home after the gig so sadly will more than likely not be hanging around after :( but before and inside should be good.

Elliot, no I don't know if Angie is there, sent Daisy a message on FB asking her but no reply, understandably. Saw Angie on but didn't ask.

Sophie_Banner
  • Hmm I might av to get there a wee bit earlier than I usually would for "venue pickup" of ticket.
  • yeah ive got box office collection ticket too, no plop for me today...
    Post edited by ping at 2013-06-18 16:47:35
  • I don't know, you wait for years then all these plops come along at once...
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I had the plop of the Hammersmith gig tix today so I was not without plop. L-)
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-06-19 14:37:15
  • It`s best to be regular 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • My hole is too close to the floor - no real plop ever :-(
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Hehehehehehehehe ......... I can't read this thread without laughing now...

:D
  • just got the go-ahead to have Monday morning off, so booked into the premier inn, and coach back at 9.30am.  MUCH more civilised than it could have been!

whoop!

ahh, premier inn, classic.. will try to resist using the dreadful, pervy, horrible chat up line that comes from staying in a premier inn.. which I ACTUALLY used once before, (on a particularly favourite lady singer actually, and will NEVER live it down... luckily it didn't put her off forever, but ill be embarrassed for the rest of time.)

whoop again!

• When the postman came to deliver mine he found his package was to big for my hole , so he went around the back , kicked my back door in and threw his load in my passage.

The answer to "how low can he go"
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • oh GOD!  haha.  (I don't know that I like the way this thread is going...... ;) )
  • you have to admire his robust style of delivery Sartori. Top action
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I'm not going to Bristol but do visit this thread often when I need a chuckle.

Keep up the good work! :))
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Halloween Jack's picture intrigues me... Anyone tried eating a Plopp?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!