Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • just got the go-ahead to have Monday morning off, so booked into the premier inn, and coach back at 9.30am.  MUCH more civilised than it could have been!

whoop!

ahh, premier inn, classic.. will try to resist using the dreadful, pervy, horrible chat up line that comes from staying in a premier inn.. which I ACTUALLY used once before, (on a particularly favourite lady singer actually, and will NEVER live it down... luckily it didn't put her off forever, but ill be embarrassed for the rest of time.)

whoop again!

• When the postman came to deliver mine he found his package was to big for my hole , so he went around the back , kicked my back door in and threw his load in my passage.

The answer to "how low can he go"
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • oh GOD!  haha.  (I don't know that I like the way this thread is going...... ;) )
  • you have to admire his robust style of delivery Sartori. Top action
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I'm not going to Bristol but do visit this thread often when I need a chuckle.

Keep up the good work! :))
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Halloween Jack's picture intrigues me... Anyone tried eating a Plopp?

• I have it from good authority that Angie is indeed playing with the band on Sunday :D (I asked her basically)
    Yaaaay, I hope it's a 'dance at her' kind of night.........
  • that's settled then. bagsy the Angie spot
    "its MY favourite song"
  • And we now go over to the studio for the Weather Whinge Update from Betty Shytles : "it'll be fecking raining"
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-20 13:48:17
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • My hole is too close to the floor - no real plop ever :-(

Try standing up a bit higher? Next week on Location location Kirsty points out the selling point of a house with a letter box in the middle of the door.
  • Where's the Angie spot?
  • Angie's always on the left of the stage (when viewed from the audience).
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-21 07:20:42
  • stage right it is
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-06-21 08:02:29
    "its MY favourite song"
  • ANGIE SPOT IN T-MINUS 54 HOURS.

(someone is getting EVEN MORE EXCITED after a shite week)

GAH.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!