Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • Nifty.... You all gonna do that in Manchester?
  • 54 hours...woot!
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-06-21 08:41:40
    "its MY favourite song"
  • its fairly likely chokka. Alex takes front and centre :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Alex?....
  • Alex f

he is legend
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Ah gotcha.... I was thinking of another person in the band I tend to.focus on... ;)
  • This IS gonna be amazing right.... It really will....

Typically, the love of my life Camille O Sullivan has JUST said she's gonna be in London, (she loves in Dublin) performing at the festival hall with Patti smith and peaches.... ON SUNDAY. DAMN IT! Why cami, WHYYYYYY!

Focus, focus, I am a very lucky girl to be able to go to this first frapp show. Very lucky.
  • Laura said:

This IS gonna be amazing right.... It really will....

you're not wrong!! so the question is, what time is everyone going to get there?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I`m using my piece of seaweed to say I`ll be there at venue 0645 - 0700 (+12hours if you think I mean in the morning) .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  •  That is highly reliant on parking and my sat-nav "no , you piece of shit , that road doesn`t flipping exist , arrgghh" , with me making faces like a Tracy Emin picture .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • And thats why I put the navman in the bin last week. Hoping to get there early 730 ish. Oh I wonder if there is a (non shit) support act? Otherwise its gonna b a bit of a wait till stage time.

I had a quick look at the visit bristol website n theres a foodie market on, a chocolate exhibition, a floating seed garden at Arnolfini, er and theres plenty of pubs thankfully.
  • should we agree a meeting pub? or just at the venue?
  • Jealous, but hey have a good one y'all
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I haven't even decided what to wear yet, so that's a tricky one. the nearest pub appears to be the crown, and according to the review I read they only charge £1 for a vodka and coke, although that was last years prices. and they have a yamaha organ?! aiming to get to bristol about half five myself
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Organ.....jokes.....must resist

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!