Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Maida Vale session - BBC 6Music - 15 Oct 2013
  • 388 Comments sorted by
  • Which channel did you get the hi res red button on (I couldn't find one) ?
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I'll do my best, but not as links anymore, just PMs. I started editing/uploading edited originals with YH, but decided to stop after a ungrateful comment. I'm happy with NO comments at all before someone accuses me of doing it for kudos or something. Check out the old board, I just want a random number, for those that remember that far back.
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-23 19:43:19
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Which channel did you get the hi res red button on (I couldn't find one) ?

No, my source was just the standard PAL. (Although... my converter box upscales its output to 1920x1080.)

That's why I was after these 2 proper-HD clips the BBC-youtubers put up.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-23 19:41:54
  • Sartori if you are able to get the bbc hd clips pm'd I would be very grateful :)
  • where's the THEA live video UGH 
  • ricX said:

Nooooooooo, I came back a little too late! The HD BBC 6 music videos on youtube are now set to private.

Did anyone manage to snag the 1080p goodness before then/are there links to the high quality videos elsewhere now? Thank you in advance!!

Oh, damn! I never grabbed them either. I think they were of 'Annabel' and 'You never know'?

I have my own Red-Button recordings but as ricX says, these were hi-def (I think 720 rather than 1080).

Anyone grab them? Carpy? Rewak?

I grabbed all I could find on there (always do as You Never Know if they might vanish) so I'll check what I've got stashed away when I get in from work.

My busy brain is telling me they were the 1080p versions so fingers crossed.....
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^ cool. Sartori kindly supplied them (at 720p), although the YNK one had a glitcheroonie in it, near the start.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-24 08:17:53
  • stevil said:

where's the THEA live video UGH 

well, they didn't do Thea at the MV show... the Amsterdam gig was the first.

• Here's the 1080p files from BBC's YouTube channel

Interview
    Annabel
    You Never Know
  • Thanks rewak :)
    Post edited by ping at 2013-10-24 11:32:07
  • Got waylaid by the offer of drinkies after work - you beat me to it, rewak - good stuff!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

• PS: How hot does Lauren Laverne (with new specs) look!?

She looked pretty damn hot.
  • Pet said:

PS: How hot does Lauren Laverne (with new specs) look!?

She looked pretty damn hot.

I saw you on there when I watched it during the day PJ. You looked well happy and so you should be lucky you  ;)

• Halloween_Jack cheers for the uploads! So there are only Clowns and Stranger left, you got them as well?

I'm desperate for them too.  What is the avatar for beg?
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!