Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Later with Jools Holland - BBC2(HD) - 1 Oct 2013
  • 259 Comments sorted by
  • Much thanks HJ!

Here's my upload of 'Clay' on youtube... no regional restrictions at the moment.

You should use the gear icon to change the resolution to '1080'.

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-05 14:36:42
  • Thanks HJ, that's brilliant!
  • Thanks HJ.
    Any chance of 'Stranger' ?
    Cheers.`

(Btw: how come la_catalina's post keeps sticking at the bottom as last post ?).
    Post edited by react010 at 2013-10-05 15:26:37
  • react010 said:

Sorted by Votes Date Added
    Post edited by LuDux at 2013-10-05 15:29:47
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • LuDux said:

react010 said:

Sorted by Votes Date Added

Ah ok... tnx @LuDux ... haha got it now (never too old to learn :-).
  • ^ The thing is, some people seem to be having their sort-order set to 'by votes' without them choosing it. Also some have said it "flipped back" to that state. So you're in good company! It's a stupid crappy setting to have anyway...

Uploading 'Stranger' HD now.

• All my love to @The_Carpathian and @Halloween_Jack . Thank you guys.
  • ^ The thing is, some people seem to be having their sort-order set to 'by votes' without them choosing it. Also some have said it "flipped back" to that state. So you're in good company! It's a stupid crappy setting to have anyway...

Thank you for uploading them! 
  • Sartori said:

Just uploaded `Stranger` without a title to YT , it knew straight away that it "matched 3rd party copyright" ("Strangers" matched at 18seconds) , so I`ve had to delete it . 

I've had "matched 3rd party content" for every UK TV music-clip I've uploaded. You should just click on the "acknowledge" button. It might restrict it in some countries... it will tell you which... but none of my Jools clips have so far been region-restricted.
  • Great stuff, HJ - that's the 1080p grabbed for both.

Mmmmmm, lovely pixels :D
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-10-05 17:31:06
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • It looks like the BBC only does their JoolsH youtube (HD) uploads with tracks from the Tuesday show?

I'm happy to share these BTW... and grateful to youtube for allowing them!

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-07 10:48:15

The sort-order was set to 'Votes' by default here.
    Anyway your 'Stranger' upload on Youtube has made my day HJ !.
    Lotta thanks for this, ur the best Bro !.
    (saw it live yesterday but couldn't record it).
  • Thanks so much for the videos. I'm laying down with clay on repeat and weeping. It's so beautiful. (a am so hungover)
    Cheers again x
  • So nobody noticed Davide was not in the band?

He posted the Fallon "Drew" video on FB a couple of days ago saying 'my last appearance with Goldfrapp'
    I was wondering if he really meant last or latest...

Looks like it was last....
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2013-10-06 07:13:27
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Yes, it's sad he's no longer there. The Jimmy Fallon show performance was recorded around the time of the New York gig.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-06 07:15:56

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!