Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What`s the last film you watched ?
  • 1165 Comments sorted by
  • Not quite that cliched, but sure it's all been done before, perhaps vague echoes of the concept of The Ring, a little bit Blair Witch and Paranormal Activity, add Steven King's Creep Show into the mix and that is pretty much V/H/S.

Hmm I liked Alpha Papa the way it was, but again personal preferences eh :)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Hmm I liked Alpha Papa the way it was, but again personal preferences eh :)

It was a Sunday night and there were only 20 people in the audience.  Maybe if the room would've been full then the atmosphere would've been better.  Glad you enjoyed it.  I'm looking forward to the new Hobbit film - I loved the last one. :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Room 237, the Kubrick Shining conspiracy documentary. So full of far fetched bullsh*t by so called analists that it turned into a comedy for about an hour, a torment of ridiculous arguments about hidden minotaurs for a while the fake Apollo footage conspiracy, Holocaust implications, Nativa American genocide and more until I simply decided to turn it off. Whoever made that should be sent back to f*cking film school. Whoever analised that movie needs to be studied in a closed ward for the mentally insane. I'm sorry. What a mess that was/is. Holy f*ck.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Rubber

Weird and fun
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Leon.
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • ^ One of the best films ever Jozzy!  :)
  • Watched it instead of later with jools forgot about it untill i signed in here...
    yeah brilliant film.... :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Jean Reno also starred in a recent drama series called Jo (no relation to the song).  The series was slated by the critics, it was classy at times but every now and then would slip into being a parody of Murder She Wrote.  I still loved it though.
  • he's one of the best actors going i think....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I like his work too although the acting in Godzilla wasn't the best.
  • Curse of Chucky

Pretty darn good! Was worried with it being straight to video but it held it's own.
  • Swordfish.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • John Carpenter's The Thing
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • the big lebowski, bridesmaids, and the valley of the dolls (none of which i had seen before)

thoroughly enjoyed the first two, but valley of the dolls was... well it was pretty different from the book, that's for sure. honestly not sure if i enjoyed it or not?
    Post edited by ickygerm at 2013-10-04 15:55:14
  • ickygerm said:

the big lebowski, bridesmaids, and the valley of the dolls (none of which i had seen before)

thoroughly enjoyed the first two, but valley of the dolls was... well it was pretty different from the book, that's for sure. honestly not sure if i enjoyed it or not?

i LOVE bridesmaids! i was watching the airplane scene last night via youtube and chuckling to myself :p "help me, im poor!"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!