Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Still headachey and feel tired :(
  • Oh no. 6 days H-B. I feel a bit stressed. Got to do a few phone calls. Nothing major but they have to be done. Stresses you. Thinking about it. When they are done i will be happy and chilled again.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Top of the bloody world , another 6 days off , the Beta Battlefield 4 is now playable and I`m just about to have another coffee . And Chvrches to look forward to next week , wooting tooting tabulous . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • cw36frapp said:

1 week to go.....

What happens in 1 week?

• Well 6 days now. The new Anna Calvi album. You will have to be a fan too. I listened to H-B and now i am obsessed. Honestly she is really good.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^
    Yeah HJ, how behind the times are you 
    :P

Better day today. Healthwise, still headachey but not so bad today
    Workwise, managed to do a lot of catching up so feel better about that.
    Hidden extras - Arsenal winning tonight and of course ALISON on telly earlier. 
    :D
  • ................................................ < that answers that :(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • think i'm becoming depressed because i've had enough with everything, just don't seem to care anymore.
    Wish my bro was still here he's been gone 3 years & i miss the games we use to play, but now just feel so lonely. funny how it can just come on you out of nowhere.... :-<
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I have a cold...... 

That is all.   :D
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Jozzy81 said:

think i'm becoming depressed because i've had enough with everything, just don't seem to care anymore.
    Wish my bro was still here he's been gone 3 years & i miss the games we use to play, but now just feel so lonely. funny how it can just come on you out of nowhere.... :-<

Sorry to hear that Jozzy.  :(

Have you chatted to anyone else about how you feel?
  • no there is no one, mum & dad don't like taking about things like that & sister has down's syndrome, have no friends around here anymore the one's i had just used & backstabbed alot... = lonely.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • That's terrible Jozzy.  I'm sure that there are a number of voluntary organisations whose primary role is to provide support and listen to you, especially any stuff that you wouldn't want made public on the board.  I hope that during the course of tomorrow there will be lots of good suggestions by people on here.
  • thanks mode :) i'll look up help, just don't like how 1 day your fine & the next your.............. :(
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Hope you feel a lot better now. Do whatever helps. IE Music, TV visiting somewhere. I get down in the dumps every few weeks. Mainly because i have quite a troubled life. Family rows/trouble. Missing family members who are no longer here. Yes it is part of life but it is horrible. We are only here once and we have to make the most of our lives. The last bit was not said to be nasty more to try and make you snap out of it. Again hope you are more positive now.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • feels the same as yesterday sadly. :(
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!