Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • You no longer having your job is probably causing this. Try to see it from a positive point of view, You have got free time to visit people. To spend more time doing your hobbies IE Listening Frapp and Garbage. Whilst you are doing everything you can to get something else. That is presuming the job is the main reason. Please do not take offence if i am wrong. Anyway hope you feel fine soon.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I found solace in sessions with type of councillors called The Wellbeing Team. Now I don't know if you have a similar thing where you live but you need your doctor to make your first session. They don't regress to your childhood or anything like that, they help you adjust to dealing with say depression and anxiety on a day to day basis. It's recognising the signs and what you yourself can do to manage it so you can carry on with your day to day life. Now I'm not suggesting you have depression/anxiety God forbid but sounds like you need help away from friends/family.
    I'm not even going to say you'll feel better overnight, it's just knowing there are free services on the NHS that can help and don't fob you off.
    Google what's in your area and all the best to you Jozzy81. I think you may have noticed a few peeps on here need a shoulder to cry on at times. ;)
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-10-03 12:42:11
  • Thank you cw & H_B :) I'll see what's in my area.
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Any better now ?.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • A little cw been listing to GF most of the time it's helping alot, just when i stop i go down again, did a one point start crying while out walking (i have'nt cryed since i was a kid) can't listen to frapp all day untill i'm better?
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • You do whatever it takes to help. As long as you feel in control and not thinking too negative. You are just going through a bad spell. Like i said before, Job etc. You are taking stock. You will get over it soon and probably feeling daft for saying on here and wherever else. But do not. I mentioned my troubles on here a few weeks ago which you will remember. If it does not go away you will have to talk to people face to face. Dance and sing along to the Frapp albums. They are good.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • :) cw will do. cheers mate.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Slightly knackered as did Dads garden for him this morning and didn't think there would be much to do. Wrong!!!
  • I feel well good. Liverpool have just won. Bolton got their first win of the season. I have made time to listen to the new Anna Calvi album twice and in a short while i am watching the Rugby League Grand final.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • still feeling down :( missing GF twice on t.v did'nt help, sky box failed to record to add to it nothing's going right at the mo... been walking & also had hour or so on PS3 playing Brothers : A Tale Of Two Sons witch i found very moving & emotional best game i've played this year i must add....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • cw36frapp said:

I feel well good. Liverpool have just won. Bolton got their first win of the season. I have made time to listen to the new Anna Calvi album twice and in a short while i am watching the Rugby League Grand final.

Good result for the Reds. Good result from Anna. Dont know what league Bolton are in now. Rugby League, can take it or leave. 
  • Jozzy81 said:

still feeling down :( missing GF twice on t.v did'nt help, sky box failed to record to add to it nothing's going right at the mo... been walking & also had hour or so on PS3 playing Brothers : A Tale Of Two Sons witch i found very moving & emotional best game i've played this year i must add....

Kind Frappers have been putting links on the Jools Holland thread so you can take a look. You will never miss out on this forum as some kind person will always post a video or a picture, etc. 

• ^ some of the best people in the world are here, i like to call it Frapp-Nation..... ;)
    That's why i like this forum so much :x
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Imagine if we all knew each other. We would all get on great. Because we all have something in common. Wish the people in and around me were like the regulars on this board. Eh i would be quite popular.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Feelin' excited a bit. Because I'm going to my first Goldfrapp gig this month.
    When I told a colleague about it, he asked if he could come with me. Will be nice; he's really cool. I expect it will be awesome seeing Allison and Will.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!