Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • I GOT MY DELUXE BOX SET TODAY!
  • lol, just kidding  :-h
  • How do I order one???
  • Its on the main site.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sorry if this question has already been asked / sorted, but I'm hoping for a quick answer....For those of us who have pre-ordered the Deluxe Boxset, weren't we meant to be sent a copy of the album in September (presumably an MP3 download?). Bit confused...I'm accessing TOU on Spotify at the moment, thank goodness for that! I don't really want to buy the album twice.
    Sorry for (probably) being a bit dim 
    8-}
  • Bird-brained even
  • I didn't order the deluxe version, but did purchase the digital version (ie MP3 or WAV files)... which is what you are entitled to. I think maybe they didn't send out emails specifically stating that the files were available to download?

Anyway, you should be able to get them by going to:

The main website / Menu / Store / My account / My downloadable products

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-30 15:25:17
  • sign-in to your account on gf store & go on to my downloaderble products & you can download the album there..... ;)  that's if you pre-ordered the deluxe box....
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-09-30 15:25:47
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I didn't order the deluxe version, but did purchase the digital version (ie MP3 or WAV files)... which is what you are entitled to. I think maybe they didn't send out emails specifically stating that the files were available to download?

Anyway, you should be able to get them by going to:

The main website / Menu / Store / My account / My downloadable products

In typical Sandbag style, the words themselves on the order line are the links to download the mp3s/wavs, ie there are no obvious buttons with the word "download" on it.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • New Update =)

New on the CD:
    Thea (Remix) by Goldfrapp featuring Sa Ding Ding
    New on the DVD:
    The Making Of Tales Of Us

Post edited by kaleb20 at 2013-10-09 06:32:08
  • There's also a Jo (live in Manchester) new to the Cd also.
  • That was there before. Still not seeing the full Tales film on the DVD, although the making of is welcome. Couldn't really care less about remixes, even ones done by Frapp.
  • kaleb20 said:

New Update =)

New on the CD:

Thea (Remix) by Goldfrapp featuring Sa Ding Ding
    New on the DVD:
    The Making Of Tales Of Us

Meanwhile , very good news . The book and the "Making of TOU" is all I need for this box shaped sunray of happiness to come into my life and plop through my door come (um...whenever it is) and spread joy throughout the land apart from grumble corner me (unless my bastard postie pinches it "I`ve bought shares , you thieving fucker" ) . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Meanwhile , very good news . The book and the "Making of TOU" is all I need for this box 

The book was my #1 reason for leaping on the pre-order originally and the 'Making Of' (something I've really enjoyed in previous eras) is now just some really nice extra gravy on the side.

Was happy before and even more so now.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!