Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • You have to download 700meg to find out . I`m happy with 24/44.1 so I won`t be downloading again sorry
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • 96 would be a lot more GB than 700 so my guess is no then.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • ?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Stranger said:

96 would be a lot more GB than 700 so my guess is no then.

If you are in a position to download the tracks, then surely you can just do so and find out for yourself? Just asking...
  • Dial Up is slow man
    "its MY favourite song"
  • TALES OF US : DELUXE BOX
    AROUND 61 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • tweety said:

Dial Up is slow man

No sweat, Giles. I can send you a multi-volume set on floppy disks.
  • Maybe I am abit late to the party with this release, but having had the vinyl for a week, I have now succumbed and ordered the box set. I hope the extras will be worth it, as its a lot of money for 1 extra (unreleased) track.
  • Maybe I am abit late to the party with this release, but having had the vinyl for a week, I have now succumbed and ordered the box set. I hope the extras will be worth it, as its a lot of money for 1 extra (unreleased) track.

It's all about the book in the box - that's going to be a lovely thing judging by the artwork so far!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Stranger said:

If you are in a position to download the tracks, then surely you can just do so and find out for yourself? Just asking...

If they didn't announce it chances are slim they upped it. So I'm not re-downloading. My connection is slower than my dead grandmother.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

AROUND 60 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

Love Goldfrapp.....
  • moog mix and Lee
    too bad about the dvd....but not surprised....hopefully they'll sell the short film later.....of course we'll all buy it :)
  • stevil said:

...of course we'll all buy it :)

eh.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • tweety said:

Dial Up is slow man

No sweat, Giles. I can send you a multi-volume set on floppy disks.

Make sure they are on 5.25 inch

"its MY favourite song"
    AROUND 58 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!