Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • is it gonna be on DTS?
    Post edited by juanbjork at 2013-09-07 10:11:33
  • Supernature deluxe contains both Dolby and dts. And it only reads 5.1 this time so it's quite possible I'd say...
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-09-06 04:27:25
    Be patient.
  • Exciting news! I predict more content to be announced very soon....

Wanna hear Lee very badly now.....
  • juanbjork said:

is gonna be on DTS?

Dolby 5.1
    DTS 5.1 @ 96kHz 24bit
    Stereo 96kHz 24bit
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-09-06 06:14:23
  • There we have it. Btw this enables us to make our own hq instrumentals of it, right? :)
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-09-06 06:16:28
    Be patient.
  • Eh kind of, we can extract each of the 5 channels but it really depends on whats mixed into each channel.
  • Sure. But here's hoping in case there won't be any promo instrumentals available this time. 
    Be patient.
  • Cervus said:

Jo_ey said:

What is Moog though

I want to say "a weird floating cartoon dog from Willo the Wisp" but that's so niche only about two people will get it. Ah, what the heck, I've said it now anyway!

You beat me to it..... ;)

I am more concerned that I am not getting confirmation emails about mine at all. I have gone into Sandbag and checked outstanding orders and it is there but I have heard nothing...prob worrying for no reason.

your not the only person...

can i also say, that i still never got my confirmation email to join the board...?
  • ^ You can... but you cannot actually be here to post... which is therefore a paradox and the whole of Frappdom will now be torn asunder as the matter/anti-matter cookiee-munsters thrash themselves into oblivion.

(PS: I can do sensible replies too)

• Owl: With arrangements this strong and cinematic it would be downright dumb not to press an instrumentals promo of Tales at some point. Fingers crossed!
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • whoa, cant wait for xmas, gonna be great
  • :-)
    Post edited by juanbjork at 2013-09-07 10:11:05
  • Stranger said:

Owl: With arrangements this strong and cinematic it would be downright dumb not to press an instrumentals promo of Tales at some point. Fingers crossed!

Considering she mentioned that she was more open too it being used in adverts and background music this time around , it makes sense .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-07 05:10:57
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Deluxe box is now gone from the store...... be warned.
    Post edited by Slippage at 2013-09-07 14:10:56

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!