Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • As have the digital downloads, i'm assuming in response to the problem with the phantom links.
  • rewak said:

As have the digital downloads, i'm assuming in response to the problem with the phantom links.

It's weird - their cds and vinyl turn up ahead of release date (great) but it took 24 hours for them to start fixing the digital mess-up since I told them yesterday (not great). It's a funny old game.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I'd do a countdown for the deluxe box but no one knows a set date for release? :(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

I'd do a countdown for the deluxe box but no one knows a set date for release? :(

????  I thought it was Nov 9 or something.  It was clearly stated on the website before, right?
  • ^ it just says mid november Whickwithy..... no date
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Would love this as i think TOU will sound SO good in 5.1

Can't afford it though,
  • can't help myself..................
    TALES OF US : DELUXE BOX
    (ABOUT) 66 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • TALES OF US : DELUXE BOX
    MID NOVEMBER (SAY FRI 15TH)
    65 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Did they ever fix the HD Wavs back to 24/96 which is the usual format for 24 bit or did they keep the 44.1 24 bit which is technically a weird format but one they presented nonetheless.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • jozzy81 said:

TALES OF US : DELUXE BOX
    MID NOVEMBER (SAY FRI 15TH)
    65 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

Oh no. Another famous countdown. You should register on Jessie Js forum and do a countdown on there for her new album. You command a fee for it. A pound a day ?. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I think I can get to grips with Google calendar.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • i like all of what is in the box except the fact that i expected an EPK or a behind the scene video, it would have been great to see the making of the videos
    AROUND 63 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....
    AROUND 62 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I repeat: did Sandbag change the Deluxe wav downloads to 24/96 or do they remain the odd 24/44.1? Anyone?
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!