Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Maida Vale session - BBC 6Music - 15 Oct 2013
  • 388 Comments sorted by
  • Fortunately for me, at this time of year, the time/date is not a problem. (Travel cost is another matter!)
    Una, did you get a reply to your tweet-query? There's a help phone num too.
    So they'll be selecting about 110 entries?
  • Free love! Im all for sharing that :D

@sartori its all about the ice king
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-09-17 08:46:49
    "its MY favourite song"
  •  So they'll be selecting about 110 entries?

During my Mermaid BBC Adventure , the band kept 5 sets back and Andy (the singer) put them up on the forum for a forum draw - hint hint hint Alison ;)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-17 08:49:13
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Should be a forum draw because as others have said people will take tickets and have no real intention of going. I really hope i get them. The only expense would be travel. If theres any justice i will be lucky. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Wasn't the gig at The Point Cardiff, allocated in a similar manner? Mine didn't get chosen, but I was very lucky to be offered a spare that another GMBer had. Thanks, Micky! So yeah, solo forumers who "win" would, I'm sure, offer their spare to others on here.
  • My spare (if i get one) comes with free cake
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Mine will come with a pasty. :)
  • Mine will come with Cheese on toast
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-17 08:59:28
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Wasn't the gig at The Point Cardiff, allocated in a similar manner? Mine didn't get chosen, but I was very lucky to be offered a spare that another GMBer had. Thanks, Micky! So yeah, solo forumers who "win" would, I'm sure, offer their spare to others on here.

I can`t remember *gulp* says Captain Amnesia , I got mine and wifeys from a Radio phone in . 
  • Oh it would be SO nice, fingers crossed
    and good luck all!

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-09-17 09:14:29
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline

Indeed. I'll have a spare. Bribes will be gratefully accepted ;)
  • no point me bothering london to far for me travelsickness wise :(

why it's always london ~X( (or to far) why can't it be somewhere like birmingham, nottingham, manchester or liverpool....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

• @Halloween_Jack no reply from BBC but I have applied successfully thanks to @Sartori :)

Seems like most everyone will be offering their spare ticket so surely most who can go will go.

Any ideas how quickly they will let people know?  

• ^ Ah, did you pinch a UK postcode? Nice one!

Competition closes Friday 27 September at 7pm

Tickets sent out 1st Oct

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-24 09:47:22

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!