Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Maida Vale session - BBC 6Music - 15 Oct 2013
  • 388 Comments sorted by
  • Bear me in mind HJ. I have said all along.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • And tommorow (hopefully), the Xfactor style decision making will be done, just a matter of the happiness, the tears, the over reacting drama of it all to be played out (and thats just me).

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

And tommorow (hopefully), the Xfactor style decision making will be done, just a matter of the happiness, the tears, the over reacting drama of it all to be played out (and thats just me).

my whole life has led to this moment.... i just wanna make my gran proud, she's my biggest fan....
  • The lead-up to this has been - for me - an absolute roller-coaster. An e-mail comes in... is it?? No. Another e-mail comes in.. this time?? No. I'm an emotional wreck!

Of course the important thing for me is not that I win, but.. the journey.

• trying to stay calm, keep looking a e-mail's like many others here see what happens tomorrow [-O<
    if we win hope to meet most of you there & have a good chat... ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • i wanna be bigger than beyonce!!! 
  • someone on twitter said they got notification today they got tickets to this... *dejected face*  =((
  • ^ they might be joking don't get notification till tomorrow at the earlyest...

bet no true frappers get tickets got fuuny feeling :((
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Jozzy81 said:

^ they might be joking don't get notification till tomorrow at the earlyest...

bet no true frappers get tickets got fuuny feeling :((

There has been no definitive date set for emailing . We either get emails or we don't .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Yeah I think the date thing was a bit of guess work on our part. They may send more out over the next few days? *thinking positive*
  • Ooh thanks Sartori..
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • There is an allocation that'll be given away through the BBC and some through Radio show(s) . That person might have a ticket through those ? I'm now ambivalent .
  • I am giving up hope. Just folk who will not even turn up will get them. The system is rubbish.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Ah, not good news, ping. :-(

You guys know there are 4 other acts doing MV that week (1 each day)? Applicants for their shows also had a deadline of 7pm Friday. Was surprised to see one of them (Sigur Ros) giving fans the opportunity to get an extra 20 (single) tickets today. Either there weren't enough applications, or some of the reserved ones didn't want them?

I know that doesn't have much bearing on the Goldfrapp show/tix... just putting it out there.

• Hmph, someone on Facebook (Claire Pool) posted about 6 hours ago that she'd won tix... about the same time that guy (Declan Farrell) posted on Twitter. So... maybe that's it. :-(
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-01 04:47:44

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!