Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Maida Vale session - BBC 6Music - 15 Oct 2013
  • 388 Comments sorted by
  • A_is_A said:

I envy you guys having so many shows in your backyard! Now the longing to see and hear them again starts :-<   It's such a heartbreaking album! I'm assuming Radio6 will broadcast it?!  At least that! PLEASE

Radio 6 should be broadcasting it , plus some of them have the video broadcast/put on net , fingers McCrossed
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-18 11:50:27
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • just heard lauren say they have 80 pairs to given away for the manics. guess the same amount for frappers. booooya
  • Stuart_P said:

just heard lauren say they have 80 pairs to given away for the manics. guess the same amount for frappers. booooya

Yes , I`d forgotten that bit , a certain amount get given to er...BBC peeps , leaving us with the dregs .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Eh i hope none of these get sold on a certain buy and sell site. My Mrs was saying that earlier.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

• cw36frapp said:

Eh i hope none of these get sold on a certain buy and sell site. My Mrs was saying that earlier.

I had to take ID to the Mermaid studios .
  • Well that sorts that out then. I really have my heart set on getting these tickets. Wife has okd it. Come on give them to me.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Closing date tomorrow!
  • Hope i get 2 tickets. And the same for the regulars on this forum. I will keep checking my E-mail.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Applied too, in plenty of time I might add, what now seems like a lifetime ago.
    Of course if I am lucky the spare is free to someone here.
    If by any means I cannot go then both a free for people here, if that's possible and we do not need boaa fide ID to get in with one ticket, the other being '+1'
    Sophie_Banner
  • Im off that week anyway so Im taking it as a good omen (even though not getting hopes up too high so as not to be disappointed!)   :-??
  • I'm actually making plans to travel up for this, and then down to Sussex for a week. So I'll be a numpty if I don't get tix! lol
  • I wish I had your confidence HJ - I reckon the chances of getting a ticket are no more than 5:1
    :(
  • I'd think that's about right. But... hoping there'll be a few 'going-solo' ticket-winners from here who will help out others? He says hopefully...
  • I wish I had your confidence HJ - I reckon the chances of getting a ticket are no more than 5:1
    :(

The odds will always be 50:50 to me, I either win a pair or I don't, positive thinking.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!