Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Maida Vale session - BBC 6Music - 15 Oct 2013
  • 388 Comments sorted by
  • Yeah, bit disappointing. But at least it will be broadcast on the old wireless thingamajig :)
  •  I would have expected a lot more people to be telling the world about it by now if it was , considering the obsession with showing the world the food we`re about to stuff our faces with - if they won tickets , I think some people would explode . Perhaps its just old people who have email but don`t use The Twitter or The Facebook thingummies . Who knows ? .....the bastards . 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-01 03:58:41
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Just as i thought. Nothing for me either.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • 110 (-ish) pairs awarded... yeah, you'd expect a bit more social media celebratory shouting? But I can't see any reason they would inform ppl in 2 stages. * shrugs & appears unbothered *
  • 110 (-ish) pairs awarded... yeah, you'd expect a bit more social media celebratory shouting? But I can't see any reason they would inform ppl in 2 stages. * shrugs & appears unbothered *

They might be talking about the other 80-90 tickets (the freeloading friends and family of the BBC) ? Not grasping at straws here , it just doesn`t look right . 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-01 05:06:59
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • This guy on fb got lucky: "WOW , just checked my emails and ive got one from the BBC to say ive won 2 tickets for the Maida Vale session . I went last week to the Pixies session there also . 37000 people registered for the Pixies they announced."
  • That`s the end of that then . Battlefield 4 for the next few weeks or so then .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-01 05:19:03
  • Guess I'll stop obsessively checking my emails then :((
    Least we have Jools H tonight to look forward to
  • Unfortunately the sessions were well adverised and a lot of people will have applied for all the sessions. So expect a fair number there who aren't ardent GF fans....grrr
  • This guy on fb got lucky: "WOW , just checked my emails and ive got one from the BBC to say ive won 2 tickets for the Maida Vale session . I went last week to the Pixies session there also . 37000 people registered for the Pixies they announced."

Still , he sounds the namedropping showoff type , I hope Alison punches him .
  • Unfortunately the sessions were well adverised and a lot of people will have applied for all the sessions. So expect a fair number there who aren't ardent GF fans....grrr

Fuck them , fuck them all , I hope they all get sacked for taking sickies . 
  • Sartori said:

And tommorow (hopefully), the Xfactor style decision making will be done, just a matter of the happiness, the tears, the over reacting drama of it all to be played out (and thats just me).

Looks like its back to stacking shelves for me then .

* honestly I don`t care .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-01 05:36:34
  • rats....
  • Just got this.....

Thank you for applying for tickets for:
    6 Music Live at Maida Vale - Goldfrapp - 2 - 15/10/2013

We're sorry to let you know that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.

We'll keep you on the waiting list in case more tickets become available.

• Just got this.....

Thank you for applying for tickets for:
    6 Music Live at Maida Vale - Goldfrapp - 2 - 15/10/2013

We're sorry to let you know that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.

We'll keep you on the waiting list in case more tickets become available.

I got it too.... GUTTED. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH
    "The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men." - Leonardo da Vinci

FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/howard.trigg
    INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/howiet1971/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!