Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • Well to be honest i have only had TOU on once today. That is the least amount of times i have had it on in a day since i got it on Sunday. I watched Rugby at 8pm. Listened to nothing since. Do you think that i am going off the album ?. No chance. It will be back on tomorrow.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Drew..... it's got to be my best track on TOU but Thea.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I played the vinyl again this evening, it really does have those two very distinctive album sides, which has long since been lost for most people in the digital age. Alvar is perfect as the side one closer, and Thea magnificent to open side two with. I find I don't always get round to turn the vinyl over immediately, it's nice sometimes to have a moment of reflection when changing the side of a record.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

• '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Santessa - Delirium
    The Best Thing

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • My daily spin of Arcade Fire - Reflector.
  • The sounds of birds and water running over rocks... It's a beautiful evening and sunset.
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • Goldfrapp- Alvar, followed by ELO- Mr. Blue Sky
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Portishead- All MIne Goldfrapp- Thea Madonna- Papa Don't Preach

Mixing Tales of Us up with other music I love works surprisingly well for me
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Thea. Can't get enough of it to be honest. It's soooo good I'm going to copy it and send to my sister who actually hates Goldfrapp. I shall break her down in the end :ar!
  • wooohooo!  TOU has some fierce competition for my ears this week!

First Arcade Fire then first taster of new album from Phantogram.

https://soundcloud.com/phantogram/black-out-days-6
    Post edited by tattmaylor at 2013-09-13 17:47:36
  • New orders Brotherhood album. Its not cheering me up. Even booking a Nadine Shah ticket didnt work. I blame the weather. New order did help me think of plans I wont ever put into practice as I have no balls.

I didnt know what Miley Cyrus looked like, that's her? On the Alan carr show (god I hate him). Well that cheered me up. Looks like she was thrown off of Star test cos she was so nasally sounding. Shes popular? Jesus that made me feel better. :D
  • got to be my best t.v ad ever..... :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Simone - Back to TOU after a short blip yesterday morning.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!