Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4410 Comments sorted by
  • Laurel - Goldfrapp

This track is going to end up in my top 3 fave tracks from Tales Of Us.
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • I have actually played something other than TOU today. Still had it on just the once but, Felt Mountain.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Speaking of Felt Mountain Released 13 years ago today.....
    really surprised no one posted it... :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Don't watch it iuv......

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I shan't.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • That was the only blip in what is still very much a TOU marathon. Thea at the mo.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Live From The Lost Continent 2012

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • mmm... TOU too rich ...

...need a break.

For fans ofDAF, Human League, Thomas Leer, the Normal, etc..

• lots and lots of Tales of Us.

tattmaylor i too watched that new arcade fire vid the other day. crazy video, love the song! :)
  • London Grammar - I you Wait

All very nice but....you know I already have loads of stuff that sounds like this already. I also have the out let to hear millions of other piece of music from the last 40 or so years. So sometimes it's not just about doing something well.

There are undoubtedly some great tunes on that record and I get the buzz and hype around it. then again TOU is more than equally brilliant and as you say in comparison London Grammar is JUST nice.
    Be patient.
  • Still TOU. Just TOU.

Not feeling any chance of burning out yet so happily letting it play on....and on.....and on.......
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Still TOU. Just TOU.

Not feeling any chance of burning out yet so happily letting it play on....and on.....and on.......

Crikey. You resisted my 'DAF, Human League, Thomas Leer, the Normal' tempter.

• Not resisted, just etched away to drop onto once this initial Tales-ness passes!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • It's been a Goldfrapp day. I've listened to all the albums chronologically. Felt Mountain is still my favourite.

Having a break from Goldfrapp now and have returned to my current obsession - Laura Veirs (Warp & Weft playing now).
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • nothing at the mo..... silent....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!