Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • ^ Emillina said she doesn't like Love in the time if Science. But thing is that is where she gained her fan base. Kind of wished she'd done a pop album again as I still love many of the tracks on there. Speed of Dark is kind of a Red Herring on new album.

wow, really she said that? I love "Love..".. for her, that album is like what FM is for goldfrapp.. sea people is probably the most heartbreaking minute of music ever.

Post edited by error60091 at 2013-09-16 23:59:05

• Post edited by Cervus at 2013-09-17 03:59:25
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Hecq - Horror Vacui
    Flame I

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • PORTISHEAD - PORTISHEAD

Here's an album I didn't get first time around (just too bloody dark) but sounded amazing last night.
  • The official Pre Release stream of Chvrches new album , 10/10 on my spiffiness scale . 

Listen to the album as a long streamy thingy or scroll down and play each track individually .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-17 06:50:29
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • There is something about chvches that doesn't work for me. It all looks good on paper but the magic isn't there.

I.e. the magic this band have:

Me:

Phantogram - Black Out days
  • Im hoping Chvrches arent Alphabeat.

Ive dug out the Future bible heros Lonely robot ep.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-09-17 18:38:52
  • Yes a guilty pleasure.....well less of the guilt in fact.

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Jo_ey said:

New obsession: Lorde

Just recently fell in love with her! Them beats! This voice! Her attitude!

Marry me. Later perhaps.
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-09-18 06:08:24
    Be patient.
  • Bit of T-Rex. Grew up listening to it. So into it myself now.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Weird moment of the day... heard a Tear for Fears cover of Arcade Fire's - Ready To Start ... on radio 2.

Strange in itself... but wait until your hear it! It's so odd I have no idea what to think of it.

I know one thing though. Roland Ozabal is the type of man the just must love being punched in the face. What was he thinking?

http://www.stereogum.com/1442961/tears-for-fears-ready-to-start-arcade-fire/mp3s/
    Post edited by tattmaylor at 2013-09-18 09:03:28
  • Weird moment of the day... heard a Tear for Fears cover of Arcade Fire's - Ready To Start ... on radio 2.

Strange in itself... but wait until your hear it! It's so odd I have no idea what to think of it.

I know one thing though. Roland Ozabal is the type of man the just must love being punched in the face. What was he thinking?

http://www.stereogum.com/1442961/tears-for-fears-ready-to-start-arcade-fire/mp3s/

The arrangement and feel of that sounds like OMDs "Universal" album apart from the D&B backbeat , which should involve a cow fisting him at least .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Currently jamming around the house and about to do the washing up to the soundtrack of a funkified house remix of Drake`s "Hold On , We`re Going Home" , the remix carefully removes any traces of R&B shiteness with the deft skills of a Persil remix at 100C in your washingerising machine . A little "Squeeewooot" left my lips 

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-18 09:44:58
  • Goldfrapp - Caravan Girl.....

turned in to 1 of my best tracks Ever!!!!! :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!