DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • HolyOwl said:

Nowhere Boy (Soundtrack Extract)

oooh.
  • Spiffing news
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Disappointed that there's only 1 new track. Disappointed that the full Manchester show (at least the Tales portion) isn't included. Disappointed that only 2 of the 5 films are on the DVD. Disappointed, disappointed, disappointed.
  • Yeah, what's the point of the films if we can't get 'hold of them?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I personally think this is the content SO FAR. So there will hopefully be all the others films on that DVD and more tracks on that Bonus Disc. Otherwise where's the sense in creating a DVD/CD with only about 5 tracks on it?

As they say there will be more updates soon. It's still being compiled and created as we speak.
    Here's hoping. ;)
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-09-03 11:18:28
    Be patient.
  • Well i thought cd would include all tracks live and then some. Dvd needs DTS cause i dont have surround system 5.1. And needs more films.
  • rewak said:

Disappointed that there's only 1 new track. Disappointed that the full Manchester show (at least the Tales portion) isn't included. Disappointed that only 2 of the 5 films are on the DVD. Disappointed, disappointed, disappointed.

They're saying there's more to come.

Edit: I've got my fingers crossed for the rest of the films
    Post edited by ping at 2013-09-03 11:55:07

• I got mad excited when I saw the inclusion of the Manchester shows & then mad disappointed when I realised they are on the CD not the DVD arrrrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
  • This message has been send to all purchasers? I didn't receive it.
  • ping said:

They're saying there's more to come.

Edit: I've got my fingers crossed for the rest of the films

I don't see anything about more to come on the CD or DVD, i see them saying they'll send "news and photographs", which to me means updates on the manufacturing of it, not on additional content.

• Got my email this afternoon.
    One query though. If you get the CD from Amazon it states 20 page booklet with it. Now does this come with the CD that's with the deluxe version too OR is this seperate to the 40 page hardback book that's with the deluxe???
    Phew, hope that makes sense? 8-}
  • If I'm honest I'me not surprised that the full film isn't on the DVD - I imagined it might well be the 5.1 version of the album (something many people want for each release) and that is indeed what they've done. I'd imagine the full film may get some sort of release down the line - to have it only in the box set and nowhere else would limit the number of people who'd get to see it, outside of its limited cinema release of course.

As to the CD - I'm glad Wiiiiiiill's got his Moogs out. That interests me as much as an extra new track.

In order to please everybody the box would have needed an album cd, a remix cd, a live cd, a live dvd, a film dvd and a 5.1 dvd. Whichever they put in or took out would please some and annoy others.

Of all the things listed it's still the book I bought the box for as much as anything else.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I presume the "Moog Remix" is Goldfrapp themselves?? Can't wait to hear both new manifestations!!!
  • LolliCruz said:

I presume the "Moog Remix" is Goldfrapp themselves?? Can't wait to hear both new manifestations!!!

I must admit that I'm only assuming it'll be Will - just seems to make sense based on his love of them and the duo doing a lot of this 'in house' for the TOU era.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!