Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • tweety said:

hmmm, im wavering

Seriously? And must you super-size your order at McDonald's? I simply don't have the room for such things in my humble abode. Send me the download, and I'll be fine.

(Really, I'll likely order the CD for the sake of vintage memories.)
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • its okay, i haven't ordered it yet.

super size. teehee
    "its MY favourite song"
  • And I'm really going to come down hard on you when you do.
  • ooh
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Deer Goldfrapp box set purchaser, 

We're delighted to be able to share some further details about what will be included in the 'Tales Of Us' box set, and, in the weeks leading up to its release, we will share more news and photographs. Keep your eyes peeled, and thank you for your patience while we¹ve been hard at work with Alison and Will making the box set as great as it can be! 

The box set will include:

Tales Of Us CD album

Bonus CD
    Alvar (Live in Manchester)
    Drew (Live in Manchester)
    Jo (Live in Manchester)
    Lee (brand new track)
    Stranger (Moog Remix)
    Nowhere Boy (Soundtrack Extract) 

DVD
    Tales Of Us in 5.1 surround sound
    Drew (Film)
    Annabel (Film)

40 page hardback book compiled by Alison with exclusive images from Tales Of Us.

Tales Of Us Vinyl album in gatefold sleeve with 180gm vinyl and poster 

12" lithographic print

Plus your choice of 24bit wav or MP3 files of the album on the day of release. 

Very best,
    Mute and Goldfrapp

via Mailing List
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-09-03 10:59:28
    Be patient.
  • HolyOwl said:

Nowhere Boy (Soundtrack Extract)

oooh.
  • Spiffing news
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Disappointed that there's only 1 new track. Disappointed that the full Manchester show (at least the Tales portion) isn't included. Disappointed that only 2 of the 5 films are on the DVD. Disappointed, disappointed, disappointed.
  • Yeah, what's the point of the films if we can't get 'hold of them?
  • I personally think this is the content SO FAR. So there will hopefully be all the others films on that DVD and more tracks on that Bonus Disc. Otherwise where's the sense in creating a DVD/CD with only about 5 tracks on it?

As they say there will be more updates soon. It's still being compiled and created as we speak.
    Here's hoping. ;)
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-09-03 11:18:28
    Be patient.
  • Well i thought cd would include all tracks live and then some. Dvd needs DTS cause i dont have surround system 5.1. And needs more films.
  • rewak said:

Disappointed that there's only 1 new track. Disappointed that the full Manchester show (at least the Tales portion) isn't included. Disappointed that only 2 of the 5 films are on the DVD. Disappointed, disappointed, disappointed.

They're saying there's more to come.

Edit: I've got my fingers crossed for the rest of the films
    Post edited by ping at 2013-09-03 11:55:07

• I got mad excited when I saw the inclusion of the Manchester shows & then mad disappointed when I realised they are on the CD not the DVD arrrrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
  • This message has been send to all purchasers? I didn't receive it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!