Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • Doesn't matter, boxset finally ordered! :)
    Post edited by Low at 2013-08-23 09:55:32

• In some ways, I want to forget about the Deluxe box until it arrives. It's been so long since the pre-orders opened that it'll be like a second wave of Frapptasticness when the courier delivers it.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • In some ways, I want to forget about the Deluxe box until it arrives. It's been so long since the pre-orders opened that it'll be like a second wave of Frapptasticness when the courier delivers it.

I'm finding it hard enough not to listen to ToU until its proper release, so it's hard not to be too excited about it! Though it would be nice if I could, I'd love to hear some new songs on the bonus CD on a dark autumn evening, mmm-mmm...

I have to keep reminding myself that I actually bought the thing hahaha!  :P
  • DELUXE BOX WILL SHIP MID NOVEMBER, YALL GONNA LUV IT!

• can anyone tell me why i should buy this? i missed the first 500 signed copies and it seems that the use of gig footage is not confirmed. the extra disc is just the album in 5.1. is that right?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • can anyone tell me why i should buy this? i missed the first 500 signed copies and it seems that the use of gig footage is not confirmed. the extra disc is just the album in 5.1. is that right?

From the store:
    CD album

Bonus CD with additional exclusive material
    40 page large format hardback book compiled by Goldfrapp
    Vinyl album pressed on 180gm vinyl in a gatefold sleeve with 24" poster
    DVD 5.1 album version, DTS & Dolby digital*
    12" lithographic art print
    Numbered certificate of authenticity
    Presentation box will be be white foil blocked

And also free downloads of the mp3 version and/or wav version on 9th September.
    And also that "Omg treasured possession forever" feeling you get if you're a collector-type fan like me :p
    All that's why I bought it anyway :D
    Post edited by Low at 2013-08-30 11:31:40

• hmmm, im wavering
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Maybe you should waver on over to the goldfrapp store and click "pre-order" ;)

• tweety said:

hmmm, im wavering

Seriously? And must you super-size your order at McDonald's? I simply don't have the room for such things in my humble abode. Send me the download, and I'll be fine.

(Really, I'll likely order the CD for the sake of vintage memories.)
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • its okay, i haven't ordered it yet.

super size. teehee
    "its MY favourite song"
  • And I'm really going to come down hard on you when you do.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ooh
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Deer Goldfrapp box set purchaser, 

We're delighted to be able to share some further details about what will be included in the 'Tales Of Us' box set, and, in the weeks leading up to its release, we will share more news and photographs. Keep your eyes peeled, and thank you for your patience while we¹ve been hard at work with Alison and Will making the box set as great as it can be! 

The box set will include:

Tales Of Us CD album

Bonus CD
    Alvar (Live in Manchester)
    Drew (Live in Manchester)
    Jo (Live in Manchester)
    Lee (brand new track)
    Stranger (Moog Remix)
    Nowhere Boy (Soundtrack Extract) 

DVD
    Tales Of Us in 5.1 surround sound
    Drew (Film)
    Annabel (Film)

40 page hardback book compiled by Alison with exclusive images from Tales Of Us.

Tales Of Us Vinyl album in gatefold sleeve with 180gm vinyl and poster 

12" lithographic print

Plus your choice of 24bit wav or MP3 files of the album on the day of release. 

Very best,
    Mute and Goldfrapp

via Mailing List
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-09-03 10:59:28
    Be patient.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!