Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • "Supposed" is conjecture m'lud
    Sustained
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I have a feeling they (Mute?) still don't know what exactly is going to be on/in there... 
    Surprise, surprise!
    Be patient.
  • I'd buy that in the blink of eye! AHAHAH
  • These are actually for sale from a place called "5 Sprouts" , which coincidentally is how many I'm allowed in one meal.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Just dipping in, wonder what is happening with the films?
  • Doesn't matter, boxset finally ordered! :)
    Post edited by Low at 2013-08-23 09:55:32

• In some ways, I want to forget about the Deluxe box until it arrives. It's been so long since the pre-orders opened that it'll be like a second wave of Frapptasticness when the courier delivers it.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • In some ways, I want to forget about the Deluxe box until it arrives. It's been so long since the pre-orders opened that it'll be like a second wave of Frapptasticness when the courier delivers it.

I'm finding it hard enough not to listen to ToU until its proper release, so it's hard not to be too excited about it! Though it would be nice if I could, I'd love to hear some new songs on the bonus CD on a dark autumn evening, mmm-mmm...

I have to keep reminding myself that I actually bought the thing hahaha!  :P
  • DELUXE BOX WILL SHIP MID NOVEMBER, YALL GONNA LUV IT!

• can anyone tell me why i should buy this? i missed the first 500 signed copies and it seems that the use of gig footage is not confirmed. the extra disc is just the album in 5.1. is that right?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • can anyone tell me why i should buy this? i missed the first 500 signed copies and it seems that the use of gig footage is not confirmed. the extra disc is just the album in 5.1. is that right?

From the store:
    CD album

Bonus CD with additional exclusive material
    40 page large format hardback book compiled by Goldfrapp
    Vinyl album pressed on 180gm vinyl in a gatefold sleeve with 24" poster
    DVD 5.1 album version, DTS & Dolby digital*
    12" lithographic art print
    Numbered certificate of authenticity
    Presentation box will be be white foil blocked

And also free downloads of the mp3 version and/or wav version on 9th September.
    And also that "Omg treasured possession forever" feeling you get if you're a collector-type fan like me :p
    All that's why I bought it anyway :D
    Post edited by Low at 2013-08-30 11:31:40

• hmmm, im wavering
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Maybe you should waver on over to the goldfrapp store and click "pre-order" ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!