Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • My dog Oscar with a smile on his face...

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-11 09:22:36
  • 196 Comments sorted by
  • Right third time lucky......IT WORKED !!!!!  :) My two lovely boys.... <3image
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-11 10:07:19
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • He is a 5 year old Horsefields Tortoise that was dumped at the Pet Dept where I work so I gave him a second home..Oak and Ash thought that he was a moving pie to start with but now they just ignore him if anything they get out of the way if he is stampeding (yes he can shift when the mood takes him) towards them....
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • photo Sleepykitty_zps08ef9a51.jpg

just testing

Tiny little baby kittens

they haven't changed much, except it's not often they cuddle up like this though they do sometimes, not as much as I would like....
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-13 16:21:26
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I love him Sparky, He looks a  bit like my boy, Mr. Joesphson

It's a re-creation
    My imagination

• There is no stopping me now Elliott!!

Dusty & Winnie hoping for a morsel of Lyra's food......they always get lucky.

• The evil Willow or "Ferret" as I sometimes call her , back in the days when the (hideous) curtains would support her weight 

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I don't see any pic Halloween Jack, is it going to be of a Diamond Dog perhaps?
    :o3
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • ^ Haha, I re-did it. Does it show now? (I was trying to do it on my mobile, which was being a bit too optimistic perhaps)
  • Yes it does, he's a handsome fella
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • He is lovely...how did you get the pic there would like to try and get some of mine up too.....
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • imageNot sure if this is going to work....image Oh well it didn't....hahaha

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-11 10:00:39
  • Looks like mine worked, copied from my tumblr page ;)

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Cervus, you need to have a pic already uploaded to the web somewhere (boo!). Is that what you tried?
  • I tried doing it via facebook ulr but all it did was what you see above.......??? I guess I shall just have to open a tumblr account...

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-11 09:59:11

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!