Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 196 Comments sorted by
  • Cats are greedy bastards , my first pair regularly used to beg at neighbours doors , the shameless fat critters . Had to go over and ask them all to stop feeding our desperadoes , with a photo of them as if they were wanted Wild West criminals , gave a little chat on "Stop feeding them ffs , they`re like a pair of blow up balloons with legs"
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-17 19:32:45
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • My cat Willow , yawning like she was the spawn of Satan 

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^ i had a cat like that, i'm fairly sure she was the actual spawn of satan. that or she had a severe mental health disorder. i did love her though.

• ping said:

^ i had a cat like that, i'm fairly sure she was the actual spawn of satan. that or she had a severe mental health disorder. i did love her though.

Hey if you guys are into these mad satanic pictures of cats well here's one from me, but not satanic and bad really just a sweetie having a bit of a yawn

photo rosiebampW35smallerstill_zpscf6fbfaf.jpg
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-19 14:17:22
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:07:53
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Sartori said:

My cat Willow , not Pussy Willow but the ginger witch minx from Buffy the Vampire Slayer , wearing her cone of shame and crashing out on the windowsill . Cervus , those pair look great .

LOL poor thing wearing the cone of shame :/
  • Sartori said:

My cat Willow , yawning like she was the spawn of Satan 

For some reason when I opened the thread this pictured loomed at me about 200 times its original size (or seemed to be) didn't half give me a fright!!! 
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • i give you the magnificent Bo.....

"its MY favourite song"
  • `Bo` Selecta , can I have a rewiiiiiiiind :D  ....I take its the other Bo though - `Face of`` variety
  • Mr Bojangles to give him his full title, that Barrowman fella is just a cheeky imposter, and David Craig should stick to politics...
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Bo's a sweet lookin fella
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Bo's a sweet lookin fella

Looks can be deceiving. I'd bet there's plenty of "personality" in there.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Bo's a sweet lookin fella

Looks can be deceiving. I'd bet there's plenty of "personality" in there.

Yeah he certainly looks sweet with such a posture shall we say? :)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • The Heritage Skyline girls (hens) have just laid their first blue eggs of the year.....finally and strangely duck egg blue.... :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Just given one of these fellas a new home to go with his harem...not sure what to name him......

And more of these gorgeous creatures, although they do not look like this just yet as they are only babies...:)

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-24 06:34:06

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!