Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 196 Comments sorted by
  • Great pic, ping! Must admit, I don't let my terror on the bed, he's just too annoying (if i'm in it) and too messy (if i'm not).

Just a teensy suggestion, Border_Mind... (and others)... if you're quoting someone's post which contains a big pic... probably a good idea to delete the pic reference from the quote? No biggie, but otherwise we get lots of repeated graphics which need scrolling. :) (I think the GMB used to auto-delete pictures etc from quotes.)

• Yeah I have tried HJ, I promise, but it doesn't seem to let me, I must be a Luddite or something??
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • There!!! It worked, traitor to the Luddite cause I am ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
    The late, great Sparky (hence my username) who was so big he frightened small children on the tram.

• Have no idea if this will work.. 

edit: nope! Do I have to host the photos online in order to get them to show up here? 
    Post edited by VisualFallacy at 2013-06-15 10:03:09
  • Have no idea if this will work.. 

edit: nope! Do I have to host the photos online in order to get them to show up here? 

Basically yes you do, I've set up a photobucket specifically for this, but have used a few from m
    y tumblr page there are a few that will work I guess, I think any online image can be posted, hope that helps a bit
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Awesome, Thanks.  Lets give this a go then... Bess... 

• And Billy... (excuse the weird eye, he got in a fight!) 
  • Some of the pics are heartbreaking (in a good way).
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • visualfallacy i think your cat is trying to steal your credit card... 
  • He was trying to get on my lap... Although I wouldn't put it past him to get the card, he has expensive taste!
  • ^ Lololol. Is that real? 1974... looks about right.
  • Aww she is lovely.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Bit off-topic

First broadcast: 13 June 2013.

Horizon discovers what your cat really gets up to when it leaves the cat flap.
    In
    a groundbreaking experiment, 50 cats from a village in Surrey are
    tagged with GPS collars and their every movement is recorded, day and
    night, as they hunt in our backyards and patrol the garden fences and
    hedgerows.
    Cats are fitted with specially developed cat-cams which reveal their unique view of our world.
    You may think you understand your pet, but their secret life is more surprising than we thought.

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!