Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 196 Comments sorted by
  • I dunno, I just tried my tumbr and literally copied the image, maybe try clicking on copy if you didn't do that already, sounds like you tried to put the URL in, I'm no expert though, good luck
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Nice! Are they whippets? Like Alison's?

Border_Mind, I tried to come up with a Station to station / cat pun, but failed. Nice pic, anyway.

• They are Greys (Oak is the Blue Snowflake and Ash is the Jet)  but they have a very cute Whippet friend called Ziggy....not Maus sadly....hehehe

Lovely puss Border_Mind....:)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-11 10:22:32
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Thanks HJ and Cervus, Cervus your dogs are lovely, I think that's Oak in your avatar pic isn't it

have fun
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Thank you...yes it is.....Ash was sulking and refused to take part.....hehehe    This is Nougat...the chickens don't sit still long enough and the fish don't photo well...so that is prob it for a bit!image
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-11 10:32:57
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • terrapin?

Yeah fish can be hard to photograph, underwater camera would help ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • He is a five year old Horsefields tortoise..he was dumped at the pet dept were I work so I rehomed him.. the dogs thought he was a moving pie to start with but they ignore him now...
  • He's sweet, nice to hear you rescued him
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • He is adorable...I don't know how or why they chucked him out after 5 years.....he eats dandelions and garden weeds so costs next to nothing to feed.
  • It does seem strange after 5 years yes
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • aw lovely pictures of pets here :)
    here's one of my wills...
  • hmmm... that didn't work... i'll try again...
  • He? is a beauty Ping, has he just come out of the pond or is he salivating over a rabbit or something? ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • He? is a beauty Ping, has he just come out of the pond or is he salivating over a rabbit or something? ;)

she... :) and just been swimming there, she's permanently wet and or muddy. thats how it feels anyhow
  • Oh sorry, well for what it's worth Pony Gurl over on the old board thought my cat was a boy, actually I do have a boy cat as well he should really get a piccy too it's only fair

and here he is

It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!