Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • i'm feeling sorry for myself and a bit grumpy  :-w
    had an infection in my gum since friday, its well painful. finally got to the dentist today and got a 7 day course of antimicrobials. no booze for the course or 3 days after!? bastards.
  • I really hesitate to make this suggestion very often but it has helped me so often in the past that I feel I must.  Brushing my gums with hydrogen peroxide has helped me quite often get rid of an infection.  Funny, that I discovered the use of hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash while reading a magazine in London.  It says it right on the side of the bottle!
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-30 14:27:22
  • @ping Sorry to hear that, that is rather unpleasant.....hope it all gets sorted out with the seven day course .

@Wickwithy......yes it was rather tasty thanks :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • i'm gonna stick with the tablets for now, but thanks ww.
    the leaflet with them says they're used for septicaemia, brain infections and infections of the 'sex organs' so i'm hopeful they'll do the trick....
  • Ouch ping, toothache/infection is so painful and distracting, hope you feel better soon!
  • nasty, pingster.

good luck with the anti-bs.

And let us know what happens when you put them on your sex organs
  • great!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • can't sleep so i've come here for a bit :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Cervus said:

Utterly shattered...

"I understand that you're confused, feeling overwhelmed."

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Cervus said:

Utterly shattered...

One more to lighten the burden.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Thank you.....That is very very odd though as I have just been searching that album. I have it somewhere....can remember being stuck on Strike me Pink, Communion and Dog star Girl for ages.

Don't feel too bad at the prospect for today other than lack of sleep!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Revved up and ready to go like a coiled spring. Of course this will change once I get to work!

@Ping. Get well soon chuck :-*
  • Started running today at my doctors suggestion , I`m not ill or unfit , I`m just shagging his wife ;)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • For the first time in many years, I actually had to turn off the TV news today. Absolutely sickening story of abuse and murder.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!